Re: PVZ2 app closes when ads ends

by nocturnal_creed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PVZ2 app closes when ads ends

[ Edited ]
Champion

It only started today on my iPhones, when I click to watch ads for gems or coins, the ads plays from begining till end, when I click the x in a circle (normally at the top right corner) to close the ads for the rewards, PVZ2 app just closes.  This happens consistently acorss two iphones. 

Just wonder if anyone else has experienced similar problem?

Message 1 of 6 (868 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for the post. Can I check what models of iphone you were using? Do you recall, was the ad something new or a familiar one?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (809 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for the post. Can I check what models of iphone you were using? Do you recall, was the ad something new or a familiar one?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_David  Thank you for the reply.

This happened on both the 6s and 7Plus. Fault shows up with WiFi and 4G connection.  It happened with a variety of ads, new and old.  I am in UK (England).

I think there might have been a glitch on the system or it was related to location.  I took both iphones to a friend's house later in the evening and it seemed to work ok again.  I will keep this page open for now and hope I can close it early next week if issues are not repeated.

Message 3 of 6 (801 Views)

Champion

Bug has not recurred.  I suspect there was just an issolated glitch.

Message 4 of 6 (765 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem
Message 5 of 6 (590 Views)

Champion

I suspect the issue is not with your phone but at the server end.  Guess you will just need to try watching the adds for rewards at a later time.  Just out of interest, what platform of OS or device are you using?

Message 6 of 6 (580 Views)