PVZ2 Sticky Bomb Tournament can't unlock the plant

by Seighart12

Original Post

PVZ2 Sticky Bomb Tournament can't unlock the plant

★★★ Newbie

The hell, I have played so many nights to get the sticky bomb plant and they onky gave me 20 packets... What the *? 

inCollage_20210815_220249026.jpg
Message 1 of 8 (510 Views)

Re: PVZ2 Sticky Bomb Tournament can't unlock the plant

★★★★★ Expert
@Seighart12 Because this is not stickybomb tournament, its as the banner said champion season. You wouldn't be able to unlock the plant if you are a new player even if you get to 1000 crowns. I can't remember how many seeds they give you for stickybomb rice at 300 crowns...it could be 70 or 100, but they will not give you enough for you to unlock.
Message 2 of 8 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Where's the notification of that "HIDDEN" rule? they should have put "Packets" on the icon instead of that plant and it was labelled "UNLOCKED". I have read some players reported it and they received their plant after they reported it. 

Message 3 of 8 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's quite unfair for us to be lured by this false prizes. Without even an instruction or even a label that you can't win the whole plant. It sounds scamming for me. And I am not even a new player.

Message 4 of 8 (484 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Seighart12 So, report it. Hit the Help Center button ay bottom of page and fill out Missing Content report.
Message 5 of 8 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Seighart12 wrote:

It's quite unfair for us to be lured by this false prizes. Without even an instruction or even a label that you can't win the whole plant. It sounds scamming for me. And I am not even a new player.

I think in some countries, this error, if not corrected, would constitute false advertising.  There have been quite a few players managed to have the error corrected by filing a missing content case with EA HELP CENTER, example is on link below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Arena-grand-prize-bug/m-p/10541851#M38845

Message 6 of 8 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much. 😊

Message 7 of 8 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the positive response

Screenshot_20210816_174326_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.jpg
Message 8 of 8 (397 Views)