PVZ2 PREMIUM PLANTS for FREE

by Stink21Brain

Original Post

Re: PVZ2 PREMIUM PLANTS for FREE

★★★ Guide

@Perfume-shroom92yeah, can be edited out by the admin/someone else. Been looking forward to it too, but EP doesn't sound so bad either, if it turns out to be true, now I'd be able to easily complete that one level of the Wild West expansion with levelled up EP.

Message 21 of 38 (1,352 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ForestOutlook Oh my god.....i never complete wild west extra hard because i can never pass that exact level you just mention!!!!
Message 22 of 38 (1,340 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ForestOutlook Yea, I just saw that it has been removed with the comment "Made-up misinformation" :/ I know that LittleMisRiley took a peek at some files (rift_zomboss_rewards.rton) and apparently Solar Tomato and Caulipower are listed in that file. We will be smarter in 10 days.

Message 23 of 38 (1,335 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@ForestOutlook Yea, I just saw that it has been removed with the comment "Made-up misinformation" :/ I know that LittleMisRiley took a peek at some files (rift_zomboss_rewards.rton) and apparently Solar Tomato and Caulipower are listed in that file. We will be smarter in 10 days.

I hope I could unlock that white brocolli ...   I hope I could get more seeds for cauli..

Message 24 of 38 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@ForestOutlookOh my god.....i never complete wild west extra hard because i can never pass that exact level you just mention!!!!

I knooow right Large smile

I've been completing that level using powerzaps or toss, I think Oops and mostly I just love my coins too much to actually spend it for powerups Disappointed

@PowerToss  Oops, still that's an elaborate misinformation if it's indeed a fake, they even gave the events some catchy names. Indeed we will Nerd

Message 25 of 38 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ForestOutlook I haven't played my far future endless for some time now...i think i am at level 600+ or something but once you got all the plants, they started giving you the powerups in each level so i got quite a bit from there. Standard smile i gave up on wild west completely....i curse in every single level....so that is not ideal for a lady shroom either....
Message 26 of 38 (1,313 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@ForestOutlookI haven't played my far future endless for some time now...i think i am at level 600+ or something but once you got all the plants, they started giving you the powerups in each level so i got quite a bit from there. Standard smile i gave up on wild west completely....i curse in every single level....so that is not ideal for a lady shroom either....

600+ already? My phone already lag out at flag 200 Tongue out

Message 27 of 38 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear I don't care...bluestacks was really lag, it takes me 30 minutes for a game with 4 waves of zombies. But i just put it at the background because no matter what i knew i will win. And then i do other stuff and come back to it after that time. Tongue out
Message 28 of 38 (1,295 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
it takes me 30 minutes for a game with 4 waves of zombies....

Wow, so practically you have managed to slow down (PVZ2) time itself! 

Great work. 

Message 29 of 38 (1,193 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I just submitted a case to request compensation for StarFruit becoming a seedium for 7.9.3 and shall see if they grant me my wish...my purchase was January 14th, 2020

Message 30 of 38 (1,164 Views)