PVZ2 PREMIUM PLANTS for FREE

by Stink21Brain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PVZ2 PREMIUM PLANTS for FREE

★★★★ Novice

Well I guess this is the best way to express my disappointment. I'm an avid player of PVZ2 since 2016, not that active tho but way back I  bought completely those Premium Plants and spent about >$200.

The thing is, since they give it AWAY now for FREE *referring to Premium Plants* what about for players who bought it first?? What about the money we spend just to collect all of them??

I was more disappointed knowing that SOME players were given privileged to get OTHER PLANTS they don't have instead. Which atleast should be FAIR for spenders, or somehow giving out Gems or Seed Packets as additional option for compensation.

Well refund is also an option I could see here... I just hope EA could do something about it.

peace.out

Message 1 of 38 (10,514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PVZ2 PREMIUM PLANTS for FREE

★★★★ Expert
@Stink21Brain Another way of looking at this is that you were privileged to use those plants for 4 years while others were not. If you received value and advantage by being a trend setter, count your blessings.

View in thread

Message 3 of 38 (10,494 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Stink21Brain Do you know how many players were 'privileged' to get plants they don't have? I only know one but if you know quite a few, ask on reddit how they did that or ask haem about it. It is after all not fair for you to not get the plants you don't have, while others have it.
Message 2 of 38 (10,503 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Stink21Brain Another way of looking at this is that you were privileged to use those plants for 4 years while others were not. If you received value and advantage by being a trend setter, count your blessings.
Message 3 of 38 (10,495 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Stink21Brain wrote:

Well I guess this is the best way to express my disappointment. I'm an avid player of PVZ2 since 2016, not that active tho but way back I  bought completely those Premium Plants and spent about >$200.

The thing is, since they give it AWAY now for FREE *referring to Premium Plants* what about for players who bought it first?? What about the money we spend just to collect all of them??

I was more disappointed knowing that SOME players were given privileged to get OTHER PLANTS they don't have instead. Which atleast should be FAIR for spenders, or somehow giving out Gems or Seed Packets as additional option for compensation.

Well refund is also an option I could see here... I just hope EA could do something about it.

peace.out

You can ask EA Help to compensate... that is how I did. 

Message 4 of 38 (10,492 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Stink21Brain 

I would be annoyed if i had bought a plant just before it was turned into a seedium but but imho someone who bought a premium plant a very long time ago hasn't really got any reason to complain.

I went through my purchase history and found i had spent £154🇬🇧 between April-December 2018 and nothing else since, i have about £7.50🇬🇧 from doing google opinion rewards saved up but there's nothing in the store i want to spend it on, i also think moving the decimal point on their store prices a step to the left would bring a huge increase in sales of these virtual products.

Unfortunately we have reached the stage in a game's life where shiny new game is about to become the new golden child so there's less dev time or even interest in our plucky band of plants fighting against a never ending horde of Zombies.

Myself, eieio and many other players,  have been pointing out the error of their ways to negligible effect over the years and we know that the word "refund" is not in the EA dictionary, if you buy something from the store your money will vanish in a millisecond, you have two hours to claim a refund under google playstore's refund policy then it will never be seen again.

Message 5 of 38 (10,452 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Your statement you are entitled to a refund is about as silly as saying that since I can now watch Star Wars on TV for free, I should get a refund on the money I spent to watch it in the cinema.

Message 6 of 38 (10,421 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did raise my concern to EA Support.

And they actually give "compensation/replacement" for plants that you bought before. They did offer something first, but I atleast wanted to have some plants I don't have yet 😅 which THEY GIVE 😍

I have 3 NEW PREMIUM Plants in exchange to those I bought before. 

So for other players with the same situation like mine, try to contact them and do some bargain as well 😅👍

P.S.

*I'm not an active player/gamer - I just LOVE collecting THEM ALL. Like POKEMON, love those kind of Games. So please don't hate me, but believe me that's TRUE. 😘

*Thank You EA Management for atleast giving something in return for stubborn and annoying customer like me 😅😂😁👍 MORE POWER. AND REST ASSURED I WILL CONTINUE WATCHING AD TO SUPPORT PVZ2 game as well 😘 -in exchange of coins, gems, gauntlet for me- 😆

peace.out 

received_500012264238137.jpeg
Message 7 of 38 (10,402 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HenryThePear Thanks. Done doing it. And it works! 😍
Message 8 of 38 (10,402 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Jeez. Thank you for sharing that. And noted on your opinion, will take that in mind.
Message 9 of 38 (10,399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Stink21Brain wrote:
@HenryThePearThanks. Done doing it. And it works! 😍

glad it worked.have fun !

Message 10 of 38 (10,377 Views)