Re: PVZ2 Battlez Zombies Not Entering the Field or Slowing Down

by lawmfw

Original Post

PVZ2 Battlez Zombies Not Entering the Field or Slowing Down

★★ Novice

Hello.

When playing every other PVZ2 Battlez game, zombies stop entering the field or they slow down almost as if the game is quietly ending.  This occurs until my opponent catches up with me or passes me by and then the game goes back to normal.  This problem does not seem to affect my opponents.

Unfortunately for me, this issue usually results in an undeserved loss of a game  or I have to struggle to regain the lead.  I have been reporting this problem for the last few days and was advised to bring it up in this forum.  This problem is very discouraging.  Undeserved losses like this have cost me more than I deserve.  Please help.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so has it ever been corrected?

Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

Champion

This happens to lots of players especially when the Battlez gems tax is due.  

Normally at the 10th winning streak....

Message 3 of 5 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sometimes there are gaps of up to 30 seconds where no zombies appear, so you can't score.

There's nothing you can do about it except pay up or restart your streak.

If you you watch carefully you will notice a pattern, the first match is easy, the 9th harder, 10th usually lose and the 11th is impossible.

I occasionally win the 10th but i have never won the 11th, ever.

This doesn't take into account being beaten by a better player when the pattern resets itself once you pay the gem tax or restart your streak.

There have been many posts about this and similar subjects in this forum or on reddit.

Message 4 of 5 (329 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

I see I am not alone in this issue after all

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)