Re: POkra season

by Clarionz89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

POkra season

★★★★★ Expert

I passed the 60 crowns mark a long time ago and did not receive anything for compensation but for 30 pokra seeds
20 pinatas lost, 30 pokra seeds. Unfair! 
EA u should have fixed that better! 

Screenshot_27.png
Message 1 of 9 (1,144 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss we do not know when will pokra seeds be available but i think it won’t be sold by gems

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,082 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

To me this sounds more like a misunderstanding. You were given the rewards for 100 crowns instead of the rewards for 60 crowns. But tbh I'd be happy about the additional 30 seeds packets for Pokra Standard smile

Message 2 of 9 (1,103 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss we do not know when will pokra seeds be available but i think it won’t be sold by gems
Message 3 of 9 (1,083 Views)

★★★★ Guide

That happen to me every month (since zoybean pod untill pokra)

i always encounter same problem especially with Grand Prize reward (100 seed packet), i only receive 50 from 100 seed packet

i have no idea why EA keep doing same mistake every season -__-"

My Case

if you collect 1000 crowns, your seasonal plants (like pokra) should be level 5  (with 50 of 400 seeds)

20 + 30 + 100 (Grand Prize/Unlocked) + 150 + 200 + 300 = 800 - 100 (to unlock) = 700 (Level 5 with extra 50 seed)

if your pokra is level 5 below or just level 5 (without extra seed), high possible the problem is from Grand Prize (100 seeds)

Pokra

Message 4 of 9 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Clarionz89 i got blastberry vine lv6 due to a problem like you
Message 5 of 9 (1,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Clarionz89 If everything goes right with your season rewards your Seasonal Plant will be at level 5 with no seed packets left over. What makes you think you get 100 seeds for 150 crowns? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKFPftzR9Xw (4:20)

• 20 seeds for 15 crowns
  • 30 seeds for 100 crowns
  • 50 seeds for 150 crowns - this will unlock Pokra 
  • 150 seeds for 300 crowns - this will bring Pokra to level 3 
  • 200 seeds for 500 crowns. - Pokra to level 4
  • 300 seeds for 1000 crowns - Pokra to level 5

So be glad you got the extra seeds Standard smile

Pokra_Party_Season_Prize_Map.jpgPokra.png

Message 6 of 9 (1,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@PowerToss

since the Grand Prize only show the "Seasonal Plant" (picture), we don't know for sure how many seed we can get (like collect 15 crowns get 20 seeds, etc), unless EA replace it with correct picture (for example : collect 150 crowns for  "Seasonal Plant" with 50 seeds)

because of that i think the grand prize still worth as unlocking that plant (100 seeds)

pokra.jpg
Message 7 of 9 (1,030 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Clarionz89 I totally agree! They should fix that! Would be nice to see how many seeds you get at 150 crowns Standard smile Very nice picture! As it is now you can only see it when you open the pinata at 150 crowns (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKFPftzR9Xw). Of course if something goes wrong with that reward you can't be sure.

Message 8 of 9 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Clarionz89 3000 gems and all the mints :/. Ok,i am envious. Frown
Message 9 of 9 (986 Views)