Re: Old player data

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Old player data

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey guys,

Its been a while since I came here. I heard pvz2 now has a cloud saving so i came back. But there is one problem; my phone where pvz2 is installed is iphone 4 and its last update for ios on that phone is 7.1.2. most apps including pvz2 are not receiving updates anymore since most of its updates requires ios 8 and later. moving on to the present, now im using an android phone but now theres cloud save, so is there a way to transfer a player data from ios to android even im using an outdated and unupdatable game version in ios?? thanks

Message 1 of 7 (773 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @RyleSabado 

We have a guide on how to transfer progress from one device to another below. To sum it up, you'll need to sync up to your Apple and Google cloud in order to transfer it to another device.

Account Progress FAQ

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Account-amp-Mobile-Help-Look-here/m-p/7883871#M9093

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (711 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi it seems you misunderstood my question. like I said I my ios device stopped its update at ios 7.1.2. even i turn on sync to my idevice, it wont able to create/link my ea account because only the later pvz2 update supports it. 

Message 3 of 7 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So you are unable to even open PvZ2 on the ios 7.1.2 ?

Do you have and Apple Store account (or Google Play account)?

Message 4 of 7 (683 Views)

★★ Novice

i was, but like i said earlier, its outdated so even I synced it up with my apple account. i wasnt able to transfer it because the built in cloud sync is in the newer versions of pvz2.

Message 5 of 7 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Can you record your Player ID at least ?

That will assist EA to recover your profile.

Message 6 of 7 (634 Views)

Community Manager

@RyleSabado 

Like @lawmfw said, if you have your Player ID our Live-Support should be able to look into this for you since they can pull up your account under the system. I'd recommend contacting them as soon as possible. 

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (604 Views)