Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Old Free Plants

by leaves93

Original Post

Re: Old Free Plants

★★★★ Guide

Wise choice, if EA had any sense they'd do that sort of thing more often, just not on Facebook or social media because i don't use them.

Message 11 of 13 (87 Views)

★★★ Novice

@leaves93 wrote:
On August 13, 2015, PopCap wanted the players to vote Imitater or Squash, which one should cost gems for a limited time.[1] On August 18, 2015, Imitater won the competition; and the day after that, he became available in the shop for 159 gems until August 25, 2015. This offer came about again around August 9th, 2016 to August 17th, 2016. The price is the same.[2]

Well that stinks that I missed the opportunity. Ever since I started playing late 2015 I save gems just for that purpose.  I thought I managed to unlock all the gem plants but apparently I missed this one. I also somehow managed to miss out on buying gold leaf seed packs. As far as I know they're worthless as we cannot upgrade it, but to own one would be neat!

Message 12 of 13 (62 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'll swap your gold leaf seeds for my thyme warp seeds so you can go back in time and get imitator for gems.

Message 13 of 13 (56 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help