Re: Old Free Plants

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Old Free Plants

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi, is Imitater, Torchwood, Gold Bloom and other previously gem-purchasable plants coming again?
With the era of Hackerz, having an Imitater would be great to make new strategies, and it's a bit unfair that old players (I had them too, but then I lost my phone) have them and new players can't get them by using gems

Message 1 of 13 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you lost your phone EA should be able to restore your old profile if you have your player i.d. number with all your old plants.

I doubt if previous gemium plants will become gemium again because EA wants your cash.

Message 2 of 13 (617 Views)

★★ Apprentice
They won't have cash until they fix the problem with streaks, high level impossible plants and hackerz, then I can spend money like in other games without hackers influence
Message 3 of 13 (605 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

EA has lots of money as a group, so much it is actually buying back it's own shares, some of that money is from what i spent on premium plants and i would like them to spend it on fixing the bugs🐛 and spending development money on things that i DO actually want to see such as being able to recover a streak instead of things i DON'T want such as mastery or favourite plant features.

See my what do we want post"".

Message 4 of 13 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

As a disgruntled shareholder you should complain at the next Annual meeting !!

Message 5 of 13 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

As a disgruntled shareholder you should complain at the next Annual meeting !!

I'm not a shareholder, I'm a customer.

Message 6 of 13 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

With all the money you have spent you should also be a shareholder then !!  By proxy if not by actually buying shares

Message 7 of 13 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Perhaps you should buy EA shares with your billions of coins?

Touche´ i think.

Message 8 of 13 (564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have never seen the imitator plant be available for purchase with gems or quest. But then again I've only been playing this game for the past three ½ years so maybe there was a time?

Message 9 of 13 (560 Views)

★★ Apprentice
On August 13, 2015, PopCap wanted the players to vote Imitater or Squash, which one should cost gems for a limited time.[1] On August 18, 2015, Imitater won the competition; and the day after that, he became available in the shop for 159 gems until August 25, 2015. This offer came about again around August 9th, 2016 to August 17th, 2016. The price is the same.[2]
Message 10 of 13 (543 Views)