OMG! I'm a Thousandaire!

by linuxPigPen

Original Post

OMG! I'm a Thousandaire!

★★★★ Expert

Just went looking in the store to see if they've changed their minds about Dandelion seeds or to see if there was something tasty I'd missed. Well, no. But I did find right there on the first tab that I could buy 350,000 coins for $100. 

WOW! What a bargain. If I didn't already have 3,650,000 coins, I might have been tempted. But times are tough. What do you think my chances are of getting EA to buy my coins back for the $1000 they think they are worth?

Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)

Re: OMG! I'm a Thousandaire!

★★★★ Guide

@linuxPigPen , if you can wait, better wait it during April/dandelion's tournament if you want farm dandelion's seed (every 5th streak give 30 seed from jade league)..

Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@linuxPigPen wrote:
.....What do you think my chances are of getting EA to buy my coins back for the $1000 they think they are worth?

Very slim, but if you are starting a queue, I would not mind joining you and be the second.....

(For other players wishing to join, please do this in an orderly manner I guess EA is not going to run out of $$$ for a while.   )

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 The way the EAvil minds treat us on Christmas is definitely out of the world.
Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)