Not all mints in almanac?

by CALLOFANGELS

Original Post

Not all mints in almanac?

★★ Novice

I collected enough seed packets to unlock one of the power mints, but it does not appear in my almanac, so I can’t unlock it for use. I noticed that there are quite a few of the power mints missing from my almanac. Does anyone know why this is and what I can do to update my almanac?

Message 1 of 49 (4,801 Views)

Re: Not all mints in almanac?

★★★★★ Expert

@CALLOFANGELS 

This is strange, from what i remember the powermints should be in the almanac but be locked, i have long since got them all but in my two unused profiles they aren't there. 

I suggest you contact EA HELP CENTER by tapping HELP CENTER at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report and also a bug report.

Screenshot_2020-04-01-16-52-45-1.png
Screenshot_2020-04-01-16-53-04-1.png
Message 2 of 49 (4,751 Views)

★★★ Pro

Power Mints only show up in your Almanac if you unlocked them

Message 3 of 49 (4,745 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HypnoDjurre wrote:

Power Mints only show up in your Almanac if you unlocked them

@CALLOFANGELS , what powermint do you now have the 100 mints to unlock?

Message 4 of 49 (4,738 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@CALLOFANGELS The issue is that only the feature mint of the months shows up in the Almanac (unless you have it). This months feature mint is Enlighten-mint. So even if you collected 100 mints for a Powermint you don't have you won't be able to unlock it since it won't show up in the Almanac. I will ask a Community Manager if that is intentional or not and let you know.

Message 5 of 49 (4,724 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss 

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Message 6 of 49 (4,716 Views)

★★ Novice

I have enough to unlock Bombard-mint

Message 7 of 49 (4,707 Views)

★★ Novice

Arghhh....that makes sense but really stinks!! Right now you can use mints to buy a piñata in the store that gives you seed packets for mints. That’s how I unlocked Bombard-mint but now I can’t access it in the almanac to unlock. 

Message 8 of 49 (4,708 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@CALLOFANGELS 

Try contacting EA HELP and explain the situation and they might sort it out for you.

Message 9 of 49 (4,685 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PowerToss any word on this one yet? 

Message 10 of 49 (4,607 Views)