Re: No puedo entrar a la tienda de Plantas vs Zombies 2

by Luis_Reyes_Reyes

Original Post

No puedo entrar a la tienda de Plantas vs Zombies 2

★★★ Newbie

Hola,

Mi problema es que no pudo entrar a la tienda de Plantas vs Zombies 2 porque me sale el mensaje adjunto.

Error plantas contra zombies 2.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice

¿Lo pudiste resolver? Yo había perdido mi progreso, contacte con EA y me lo recuperaron pero ahora cuando entro en la tienda se queda en restableciendo compras y ya no me deja pasar de ahí. ¿Ya lo pudiste solucionar? 

Message 2 of 4 (969 Views)

★ Guide

Hablo unpoquito espanol - so I'll have to answer in English.

This is an ongoing issue with PVZ2.  Here's how I can at least get into the Store and get my freebie - because once you get the Daisy of Doom message - YOU CAN NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING ELSE IN THE STORE - no purchase will go through (so, please don't waste your money trying).  EA needs to fix this glitch, but they have not provided any information through these boards.

To get into the store:

1.  Turn off wifi to your phone/tablet.  If you play on your phone, put it in airplane mode.  You cannot connect to the internet if you want to access the Store.

2. Close out of PVZ2.  You need to close it so it is no longer running and open (I have an Android, I minimize all my windows and swipe it closed).  You may have to go to your Apps menu and force shut down the app.  It CANNOT be running when you go to open it - you should get the PVZ2 splash screen and the app should load clean.  If you want, you can clear the CACHE, but I haven't found that that does anything for me.  But if it makes you feel good, it does not seem to do anything bad.

3. Go back into PVZ2

4.  Go to the Store.  

5.  Swipe down your notification bar and turn on wifi.  Turn off airplane mode (if it is in airplane mdoe).

6.  I poke through the tabs - select each one until the store connects.  You'll know when it populates all the things you can't buy.

7.  Once the store comes up - you can "purchase" anything with the coins and gems you CURRENTLY have - but you cannot purchase anything using real money because your store will go back into the Daisy of Doom loop.  You can also get your Daily Pinata prize using this method.

I will say that I've purchased things through the PVZ app (the original Plants vs. Zombies) - no problem, until Google Play Store now has an issue with gift cards and I can absolutely no longer purchase anything through the Google Play Store (says I need to use the gift card in the same country I purchased it in, but since I've never left the US, purchased the gift card in a brick and mortar in the US - I have no idea what the problem is).  So I guess it is a good thing that the PVZ2 store is broken.

You will want to submit a ticket through EA Help (which so far has proven to be more HELPLESS than HELPFUL).  You will need to provide a screenshot of the receipt showing you paid for the bundle(s). 

Good luck.  I've been waiting since mid-May for a resolution to my PVZ2 problem - they have my money but I don't have the 2 bundles I purchased.  Maybe you'll have better luck.

Message 3 of 4 (947 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)