Re: No more free gems & gauntlets!

by dgrjr

Original Post

Community Manager

@Anonymous You can if you wish, but probably better to link to the source comment itself: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/a2rnev/no_more_patience_with_ad_behavior_blaring_audio/eb0pfat

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 21 of 28 (992 Views)

Anonymous

For some reason, my device won't let me take a screenshot anyway 😑

But thanks for the link 😊

Message 22 of 28 (983 Views)

Champion

@EA_David  Thank you for the update.

I do have all the ads in UK, but most of the times, thoese 40s and 50s ads tried to open the app store on my iphone and then PVZ app frozen, crashed and rebooted. 

The resultant is I lost my time and data allowance for nothing.  I do hoe this is related and will be fixed soon.  

Message 23 of 28 (968 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am happy to finally find an ad-problem-thread where a staff members answers and gives good info. :-)

My question is:
Why does only PvZ2 have the problem, while for PvZ Heroes it works just fine? Can't you use exactly the same tech for ads in both games with only the GUI being different?
Message 24 of 28 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I having the same issue with an IPad Air with 64 gab. This has been going on sine mid November 

Message 25 of 28 (888 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue here in upstate NY,  been happening since the last update,  hopefully there is a fix soon in 2019

Message 26 of 28 (815 Views)

★★ Novice
Best answer I have seen yet, hopefully 2019 sees a quick fix
Message 27 of 28 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I phone in Ga. Haven’t been able to watch an ad for last week. Today let me watch one. When I try the earn buttons disappear, then come back as if I never pressed it.
Message 28 of 28 (561 Views)