Re: No more free gems & gauntlets!

by EA_David

Original Post

★★ Novice
I have the same problem starting back on 11/15, I’m playing on an IPad.
Message 11 of 28 (822 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I wish I HAD your ad issue. With mine, everytime I view an ad either from clicking the free stuff or being forced when entering Battlez mode, the ad will do one of the following: close my game application, reset my win streak, reset my tournament status, or change my values of coin, gem, mint and guantlets. I have 0 coins now and cannot earn more. I have like 32 billion mints, 900 thousand gauntlets and 400 thousand gems. Its crazy! I want it to go back to how it used to be, and less ads! Angry

Message 12 of 28 (780 Views)

★★★ Novice
Omg! How crazy!!
Message 13 of 28 (773 Views)

★ Novice

I have had this problem for 3 weeks now, already send 10 bug reports but it never got fixed.. how much longer before this will be fixed???

Message 14 of 28 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Domurder15 wrote:

I have had this problem for 3 weeks now, already send 10 bug reports but it never got fixed.. how much longer before this will be fixed???

Why are you asking us?

We don't know.

The only people who know work for EA so why don't you ask them.

Try haemophilus on reddit, she is paid by EA to answer questions for them.

Message 15 of 28 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not able to get anything - now been occurring for 4+ weeks. EA are no help - they just said go to the forums and promptly closed the ticket. Very frustrating as this dramatically impacts enjoyment of the game. 

Message 16 of 28 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Likewise in Seattle, WA. Worked fine and then just stopped about 3+ weeks ago. 

Message 17 of 28 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Except they refuse to answer. Their response was to go to the forums and promptly closed the ticket. Very frustrating as this dramatically impacts enjoyment of the game. They really don't care in the least it seems!

Message 18 of 28 (613 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

We are still investigating add issues. The latest update is as follows:

"We believe it's a caching issue with ads not being stored ready for you to watch. We recently changed our ad backend and updated it (this is a 3rd party piece of tech, nothing to do with the game or the game dev team) and it's one of the issues we're having with it. Video ads are downloaded and cached so they can be quickly pulled up when requested (when you hit the watch ad for Gauntlets, etc). But because no video ads are being cached, the button never activates so though the button in and of itself works, it's just not going to give you any ads because it thinks none are available.

We're certainty not throttling your ad limits and such deliberately but we're working with our external partners get that resolved. But since we don't do development on that particular piece of tech, we'll need to wait for them to sort it out for us. Hope that gives a bit more info"

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 28 (575 Views)

Anonymous

Can I screencap and post this on reddit? I'm seeing a lot of ad-related issues there too...

Message 20 of 28 (567 Views)