Re: No more free gems & gauntlets!

by cnspalds23

Original Post

No more free gems & gauntlets!

★★★ Novice

I’m no longer getting a chance to do a 2nd piñata party, free gauntlets or free gems by watching ads anymore! What happened?!? I believe I stopped receiving all of these a little over a week ago - with the new update. I’ve updated my phone, as well as re-booted it several times & still nothing. What’s the deal?? How can I fix this?

Message 1 of 28 (2,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@mschez893 Hey, can I check your region and platform?

We're seeing more folks complaining about ad issues since the update. Are you completely blocked from getting any ads, or do you get them intermittently?

We are looking into the ad issues but I don't have an update on this. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 28 (2,267 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m in the United States (GA, specifically) and I play mostly on an iPhone. I’m not getting opportunities for a 2nd piñata party, nor any free gauntlets, gems, or coins by watching ads. I think it’s been happening over the last 10 days or so. There were 2 days somewhere in there that I actually was able to watch some ads & get a few free gauntlets and/or gems for watching - after I re-booted my phone. But that was just a couple times. Nothing now. Frown

Message 3 of 28 (2,254 Views)

★★★ Novice

For some reason, I actually got a 2nd piñata party, 9 gems & 3 gauntlets yesterday b/c I could actually watch a few ads. I was hoping that this meant the bug (or whatever) got fixed. However, I got nothing today. No ads to watch. So... I’m thinking it didn’t get fixed...

Message 4 of 28 (2,206 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem as you. No more free gems, coins and gauntlets for watching ads. I tried reinstall my app but didnt worked.Maybe game is bugged?

Message 5 of 28 (2,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same issue 

it was fine before I updated to the latest version of PvZ 2

Im using my iPhone in Taiwan 

Message 6 of 28 (2,169 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:

@mschez893 Hey, can I check your region and platform?

We're seeing more folks complaining about ad issues since the update. Are you completely blocked from getting any ads, or do you get them intermittently?

We are looking into the ad issues but I don't have an update on this. 

Thanks. 

I am having the same issue. Playing on iPhone in California 

Message 7 of 28 (2,147 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For me on an Android phone this happens occasionally

Message 8 of 28 (2,134 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It's been almost 10 days still this problem continues.
Message 9 of 28 (2,102 Views)

★★ Novice

I started having this same problem on 11/15.  I have sent in several messages and one day I did get the free Jules and some gauntlets but no more since.

Message 10 of 28 (2,077 Views)