Re: No longer able to get multiple ads

by agentevil007

Original Post

No longer able to get multiple ads

★★★ Newbie

I used to get multiple ads for gems gold gauntlets and penny fuel now i can only get one ad per day, is this change intended?

Message 1 of 6 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

No idea...ads have gone haywired ever since this new update.... 

Message 2 of 6 (413 Views)

★★ Guide

ads really suck right now!! it takes me all day to get my 3 gem ads and 4 gauntlet ads done lol ea needs to get a new ad provider or something.

Message 3 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@jeffypop1978 I found that if i reset the google advertising ID, i can watch 2 ads with no problems...it means resetting it 4 times to get the daily rewards but better than the frustration of clicking the ads button continuously...
Message 4 of 6 (343 Views)

★★★ Guide

Pain in the rear. PopCan, why don't you launch PVZ3 in North America so that I can move on from PVZ2?

Message 5 of 6 (308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

where do you reset it, YY

EDIT: NM found it

EDIT2: well it worked and I got thru like 5 ads then a ff new empire ad turned my screen while and froze my phone I think it was just a random glitch. I'm going to try some more ads now.

EDIT3: LOL yes a 3rd update. it worked for me resetting my ad id I've been watching ads like crazy with no problems. them annoying learn more go ads that was freezing my game are nowhere to be found and I've watched like 20+ ads. thanks again

Message 6 of 6 (294 Views)