Re: No help

by Humplemann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No help

★★★★★ Guide

I lost,
unbelievable but no one can help me!

have many times written EA unfortunately no help!

3D710300-8DE9-4D3D-8C89-A9D0E8A94207.jpeg
829F80F1-9CE1-440C-995C-DC929E0034D0.jpeg
Message 1 of 11 (926 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Your plants are stronger but the 'replay' you were up against provided the opp with more Zombies (or higher point Zombies) !!

Many times I have beaten a player with Mastery plants  and been pleasantly surprised !!

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (898 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Your plants are stronger but the 'replay' you were up against provided the opp with more Zombies (or higher point Zombies) !!

Many times I have beaten a player with Mastery plants  and been pleasantly surprised !!

Message 2 of 11 (899 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
no matter what I do I always lose! pure rip off the game!
EA is cheating here
Message 3 of 11 (881 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What league are you in? What is your wins to losses ratio?

If it's one of the higher leagues - say Jade or Gold, you could think about dropping a few leagues. (Silver or even Bronze)

Doing that should improve your wins to losses ratio and assist with getting a reward streak that will help to boost your seed rewards. (And Plants).

Whatever league you're in and you find you're losing a lot, it's always worth considering dropping to the lower leagues until your plants get to higher levels and then going back up a league to see how you get on.

I remained in Silver / Bronze for quite some time. I then went up a league, but soon realized I'd gone up too soon. I waited for a few more weeks until my preferred BattleZ plants had gone up another step or two and tried again.

I found I was doing okay and then worked my way up to Jade over a period of around 5 weeks. I'm still there after around 8 months and winning far more matches than I lose.

Message 4 of 11 (874 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Great, that's a good idea!
I'm in the jade league.
Message 5 of 11 (865 Views)

Betreff: No help

★★★★★ Guide

no matter what I do!

I lose!
Battle Round 3 I lose!
damn game!
36DDFBD5-ECF3-42F5-97E9-A62EDCF2C1A9.jpeg
Message 6 of 11 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Jade League is very tough for your plant strength.  I felt the same way when my plants were at those levels.  Drop back to Silver/Gold for awhile.

Message 7 of 11 (838 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

how does it work? very high plants! that is not normal EA can not explain that to me!

very very sophisticated

358D399B-C23F-4AE5-A4A9-A073E6992DA5.jpeg
Message 8 of 11 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
As with all other games EA does not care about user problems! All excuses!
Nothing is done against fraudsters and hackers, nothing has worked for over a year.
Message 9 of 11 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

so anti-social,

EA probably has no idea how to lose with better plants!
absolutely not acceptable!
Oh my God, oh My god
40838CE1-3CC4-42C7-B933-9060550B870D.jpeg
Message 10 of 11 (712 Views)