No free gaun

by plantingagain

Original Post

No free gaun

★★ Novice

Since the app update this November: I have not had the ability to watch any ads for free gauntlets, gems, coins or to replay piñata party. Is there a glitch? Are others suffering from this? If I'm alone in this situation then I'm falling behind others by 9 gems a day (down 63 gems per tournament) and down four free gauntlets per day (28 gauntlets per tournament) Any help is greatly appreciated! I've tried: turning off iPad, going to settings re cache and sitting staring at my screen with wishful thoughts that an ad would pop up to allow me to battle once again...thanks in advance for any help

Message 1 of 11 (521 Views)

Re: No free gaun

★★★★★ Expert

No, it's not just you.

If you read other posts and visit reddit you will see that many players have had many different problems including no ads, pinata timers with ridiculous numbers on, pinata trackers disappearing, streaks resetting, battlez league standing resetting to soil, resources multiplying to billions and probably a lot more.

In fact it would make a nice change if someone WITHOUT any problems caused by this update would speak up (if there are any).

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

Message 2 of 11 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I suspect that these bugs are platform dependant !!

I have been where you are just a few months ago

Two new bugs I am experiencing are Sprouts reset to Zero (and staying that way) and coins going to zero after using a different button (pick one)

Thankfully the coins do return after exiting the profile

Message 3 of 11 (494 Views)

★★ Novice

@MAGICDAVESHROOM Thanks, my first posting ever... after spending a half hour searching. Sort of thankful I'm not the only one..

Message 4 of 11 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

@lawmfw ugh, I had all of my coinage disappear once about a year ago and vowed never to purchase any if that was a risk Wink Frustrating

Message 5 of 11 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have had it happen too many times to my entire profile when using BlueStacks so that I could play at home on a Desktop computer.  I ditched BlueStacks and went to the Android phone when I learned that EA can recover your lost profile and it actually worked.

Good luck.

Message 6 of 11 (474 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No you are not the only one. I have that issue as well. Wishful thinking is not helping me either.
I hope they fix it soon because I’m running out of gauntlets.
Message 7 of 11 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It should not keep breaking !!

Just saw tyhe note from EA that they have recognized a problem with the Registration process !!  Hurray.

Force Sync has been removed temporarily.

Message 8 of 11 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure the registration process is at fault.  But the absence of adverts for free gems and gauntlets makes Battlez a lot less attractive.  To remain even vaguely competitive or indeed just to participate one either needs a not insignificant sum of money or the free gems and gauntlets.  If this is permanent then without them I suspect I will just give up at some point.

Let's hope EA notice this and does something about it.

Message 9 of 11 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I agree.  The 4 FREE Gauntlets per day was usually just enough to be able to compete...but rarely enough to be able to advance to the next League.

The 25 GEMS per day total barely allows for an excrutiatingly slow upgrading of plants to a competitive level.

Message 10 of 11 (410 Views)