by Yogdar

Original Post

Re: No ads at all

★★★ Newbie

Fully agree. I have to restart my ipad again and again. very annoying

Message 11 of 18 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've done all of the above multiple times and even uninstalled and reinstalled it. No luck. Changed all my settings to make sure it's not my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 that I've had awhile now). Bummer.

Message 12 of 18 (470 Views)

★★ Guide

I did what another user said to do. I went into settings on Android and reset my Google AD ID! I've had no trouble since.

Message 13 of 18 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Anyone else in Uk having problems with ads today? xD I reset my google id with no success but weirdly enough the other device worked totally fine...despite the 2 devices being next to each other...

Message 14 of 18 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I am back in UK and my iPhone is giving me plenty of ads, some I liked (because they give rewards) and some I do not (unwanted ads displaying when I switching between profiles or quests). 

hmm, same account on two devices, one works and one does not, this suggests the problem is local to the device which cannot receive ads.  My guess is that the problem is not from the server side.  I am not sure how Android operates but on my iPhone, sometimes I have similar symptoms after travelling but by resetting the ads ID or change my region setting (from UK to Aisa or vice versa) seems to bring the ads back. Maybe you can give this a try?

Message 15 of 18 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

My ads are working fine (android) but sometimes rebooting my phone works if they're playing up.

Message 16 of 18 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 Welcome back for a start~~ you didn't miss the hot weather did you? Tongue out the stupid phone fixed itself....it might actually be my phone...it has done that several times now. Maybe i just need a new phone -.-
Message 17 of 18 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 

Different countries have different laws about ads, especially where kids are concerned. 

Message 18 of 18 (309 Views)