No Piñata Party, free Battlez, gems or coins

by amacinnz

Original Post

Re: No Piñata Party, free Battlez, gems or coins

★★★★★ Expert

It has also happen to me in the past and eventually they do return !!  it is almost magical

Message 11 of 20 (593 Views)

Anonymous
Although I don't need those coins and gauntlets anymore (haha!) I still collect gems (can't have enough of it). What I noticed was they re-timed on my case (I'm in Asia right now).

It may also be a case where they ran out of ads to serve. It sounds impossible but it is.
Message 12 of 20 (588 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mine seems to get worse each day - no free coins, no free gems, no free gauntlets, piñata party at random times and now seeming to watch 30 second ads between each game, but for no benefit. No messages in the game about fixing it. Jade league it’s been fun, but looks like it’s time to bow out.

Message 13 of 20 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sorry to hear it has been that way for too many days.  My experiences were for never more than a few days.

Message 14 of 20 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Great to have a new plant but what about fixing what’s broken as I end up yo-yoing from league to league depending upon if I can play or not. About every 3 days I might get a chance for free gauntlets, free gems, free coins and a piñata replay. Look how long I’m currently expected to wait for the next piñata party!

6015122B-93C6-448C-B708-2AAB4ECFE1AE.jpeg
Message 15 of 20 (462 Views)

Champion

@amacinnz  I have that showing up on my IOS device when the WiFi siganl was poor and I have I have no data allowance left.  Please check your internmet connection and you maybe able to get to party again -- not having to wait until you are retired.

Message 16 of 20 (450 Views)

★ Apprentice

The time usually soon changes and could well be down to slow wifi, but the lack of gauntlets, gems, replays and coins happens regardless of where I am/what internet connection I’m using.

Message 17 of 20 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I lost the Pinata Party in September for 29 days and nothing EA did about it

Message 18 of 20 (424 Views)

★ Apprentice

Guess this has been going on at least that long now, but at least I get to play some things. Still only get free things about every three days, and what are these M rated plants that people are using to beat me?

2AB58CA2-DC21-444D-9779-B7301F06AB31.jpeg
Message 19 of 20 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion
Message 20 of 20 (370 Views)