New plant request

by joyfulryan13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New plant request

★★★ Novice

Can you please make a new plant named Rope Lotus for an upcoming arena season in plants vs zombies 2 and add zombot multi stage masher and zombot sharktronic sub to enter arena and penny’s pursuit.

D00C83F7-F22C-4655-B646-6D15E5556EBC.jpeg
Message 1 of 18 (1,209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New plant request

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas with the community @joyfulryan13.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (1,154 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas with the community @joyfulryan13.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 18 (1,155 Views)

★ Novice

Hello EA! 

I was wondering if you guys would like to see my idea for a plant, and maybe you guys can add it in the game! I'd be happy to let you! Anyways here's my idea 

Aspearagus

[LVL 1 STATS]

Damage: 25

Toughness: 300

Range: Full Board

Seed Packet Recharge: 16s

Sun Cost: 225

Family: Spear-Mint

•Launches Spear Stalks to the ZOMBIES ATTACKED BY ANOTHER Spear-Mint Plant's Projectile.

Special:

•In each 30 successfully launched spear stalks; will launch super spear stalks causing 300 dmg to zombies thats in risk of dying

Plant Food Effect:

•Launches Super Spear Stalks in one straight line, if 8 zombies died, will launch more in the other 4 lines. All dealing 1200 damage

Well thats my idea, I'm kinda new to this i hope i did this correctly. Feel free to ask me questions about this plant! 

Untitled223_20210603101323.png
Message 3 of 18 (912 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Almanac Entry?

Message 4 of 18 (876 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ZombotTuskmaster Was this reply for me?
Message 5 of 18 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ox48ac31u3c0 

Nice plant, there's a thread where we put our brilliant ideas for EA to ignore them.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/WHAT-DO-WE-WANT/m-p/7173405#M6041

Message 6 of 18 (860 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Did you say you ignore our ideas
Message 7 of 18 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@joyfulryan13 

I don't ignore your ideas, this is a players forum and occasionally a moderator pops up but I've never seen a dev here.

Message 8 of 18 (847 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Do you think you can tell ea to make my plant Rope Lotus please
Message 9 of 18 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@joyfulryan13 

They (EA/popcap) don't listen to us, they use this forum as an unpaid  part of EA HELP CENTER.

They never have listened to us and I doubt if they ever will in the future. 

At the moment pvz2 is having a lot of problems and has been for months and you'd think they would at least issue a statement to those players that have made cash purchases at the store and can't get their item or a refund.

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread with all the fan ideas in so they would get noticed but they don't care about anything except making more money.

Big raspberry to them.

Message 10 of 18 (812 Views)