Re: Inequalities within Battlez mode is ruining Plants versus Zombies 2

by HoboMaggot

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was thinking about these matchmaking patents by gaming companies that encourages players to buy microtransactions. One of the main goals of this game is to extracts as much money as possible from the player, so it could be that soon everyone will be the only real player in the group of 15 and the rest of them will be filled with dummy bots, controller by smart AI, which will adjust group ranking in order to trick you in to making specific decisions. Standard smile

Message 31 of 40 (942 Views)

Re: New kind of cheater?

★★ Apprentice

only 23000 points after???

That person is just bad at the game/ bad plants

Message 32 of 40 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@jumpinthlake wrote:

Someone here replied "It's tough to do" but possible.  Regarding these people with Levels 100 - 1000, yeah and these players have thousands of $$ to just plop into the game?  I have my own theory...EA has shill players who are given plants w/these incredible levels so as to give us incentive.  There are actually people out there with addictive personalities and this disgusting tactic is used in order to spur them to pay, pay, pay to get on the streak again.  I can only surmise this because 1.  EA won't address the issue  2.  All they offer is a lame excuse as if we're stupid enough to believe someone would pay tons to get to level 1000!  It's all about the moola folks, EA doesn't care about the little kids who play either.

In case you did not know, people who have lvl 100/1000 plants are clearly hacking. They hack using a value changer (for example, game killer).
The maximum level for most plants are either lvl 20, 15 or 10.

Message 33 of 40 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I personally do not care about people with high level plants, it is OK provided Battlez pairs them up with opponents which have similar power and ability. It is the excessive inequalities which results in many voices of dismays.

Don't forget with the new update, it adds enhance-mints which brings even the maxed out plants to a newer high levels.

I guess you just have to accept the fact that successful game producing company's main interests normally are in game payers and not game players.

Message 34 of 40 (922 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Last week i finished top of the wood league and 3 times i came up against players with 6 maxed out premium plants with no sun generation and a starting sun of 750.
I reported each time to ea and was threatened with sanctions and i have screenshots
Message 35 of 40 (916 Views)

Champion
I searched the internet and have seen some 'talented' game players can have a handicap game with maxed out plants with 0 sun cost.

I guess posting or even discussing any image of this kind of handicap in the game is not allowed here, so I refrain from doing it again.
Message 36 of 40 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

I've merged both threads together as they are on the same subject. As pointed out previously in this topic, calling out other players in a public thread is considered naming & shaming which is against our forum rules. These topics normally end up in witch hunts which isn't what we want. 

Your feedback on cheating in general has helped us a lot. We've implemented methods to screen out cheaters in addition to ensuring improper replays are not uploaded to our servers. This is not a catch-all solution to all cheating in Battlez however we will continue to monitor and take action against this type of unwanted behavior.

Battlez is a brand-new feature we're constantly making tweaks and adjustments to, such as matchmaking and addressing cheating issues. We're sorry about the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience and support as we continue to make changes to improve Battlez.

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 37 of 40 (2,080 Views)

Champion
Thank you for the acknowledgment.
I hope this restored some faiths to normal game players.

Ant
Message 38 of 40 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hallo ich denke das ist nur computerspiel bzw da ist kein Mensch Schoner von EA

Programmiert weil wenn ich Pause mache macht der auch keinen Pause automatisch meine Meinung nach ist alles nur von denen gespielt man spielt in Wirklichkeit kein anderer Spieler weil mit der Zeit wird immer mehr Punkte und dann muss man natürlich Gold oder Diamanten kaufen das Man schaft es nicht

Oder

Habe mehrmals gespielt und mit der Zeit wenn man gewinnt wird immer schwerer und hohe Liga

Habe schon auch Zeit 2016 gespielt

Diese Battelz wie ich nenne können die alles machen der Hersteller wie viel Punkte ergibt oder so weil ich denke dass da kein Spieler Pause macht oder auf einmal richtig stark Punkte macht

Ich hoffe es wird echte Spieler gespielt und nicht programmiert wie Bots

Message 39 of 40 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hallo,

wenn Du Arena spielst, spielst Du gegen aufgezeichnete Replays von anderen Spielern. Die Spiele an sich sind also nicht "live" (deswegen kannst Du pausieren). Auch von Dir wird das letzte Spiel auf einem Server gespeichert gegen das dann andere Spiele antreten müssen. 

English Version:

Hi,

you don't actually play a "real person" in Arena. You play against a replay of another player. Thus, the matches are not "live" (this is why you can pause the game). The last game you played is saved on a server and other players will have to compete against a replay of your match.

Message 40 of 40 (561 Views)