New bugs in the PVZ2 game

by Abhay_ZombieWolF

Original Post

New bugs in the PVZ2 game

★★★ Apprentice

I've updated the game and I've found some bugs which are serious !

1) THERE ARE NO BOMBARD MINT SEED PACKETS IN THE SHOP - Normally when new season starts there is a new power mint for 100 mints(currency ) or 25 seed packets for the power mint if you have the mint already are available in the new season.  When I saw the new shop changes I checked the shop but I did not see any Power Mint seed packets because I had purchased the new Bombard Mint earlier before updating the game. As the new season is Explode-O-vine season I purchased the new Bombard Mint which was available in the shop for 28 days . Then after purchasing it it's 25 seed packets were available for buying . But after updating the game they were not available . Please Fix this Bug !! 

2) UNLIMITED QUESTS - After updating the game I found out that I got all the quests back which I had completed earlier . Like the 'Try Ail mint for free ' quest . I thought it's good because I'll get extra mints now ! But as I completed them and started the game after some time they all came back !! I did the same thing again and again and they all were coming back and I was earning unlimited rewards 😊 It's a Bug . Fix this !! 

These are two bugs I found out in this Update ☺️

Please Fix these as soon as possible 🙏

Message 1 of 12 (3,953 Views)

Re: New bugs in the PVZ2 game

★★★★★ Expert

@Abhay_ZombieWolF 

It's unlikely that anyone from EA will read your post, let alone do anything about those bugs.

Bombardmint seeds are in my store, try restarting your phone and see if he appears, perhaps he's playing hide and seek?

If you want to report a bug you have to tap HELP at the bottom of the page and fill out a bug report.

They will forward it to whoever deals with bugs but don't expect any response from them.

Screenshot_2020-09-15-11-50-12.png
Message 2 of 12 (3,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@MAGICDAVESHROOM 

Hey , that's the old version you have !! I'm talking about the New version . The new update that just dropped .

Screenshot_2020-09-15-16-28-16-028_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.png
Screenshot_2020-09-15-16-28-07-319_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.png
Message 3 of 12 (3,938 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Abhay_ZombieWolF please remove your post. don't post your ID in a public forum.
Message 4 of 12 (3,932 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HenryThePear Thanks a lot , I didn't realize it
Message 5 of 12 (3,928 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM That's the old version. I'm talking about the new version which just came out a couple of hours ago
Message 6 of 12 (3,917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Abhay_ZombieWolF I'm still on 8.3.1 and i didn't realise a new update was in the pipeline.

EA now do a soft roll out and I'm in the UK.

It looks cleaner but if you look at the prices you will notice it just says BUY, which means you don't have full access to the store.

Bombardmint might stop hiding from you if proper store access is restored.

EDIT: I've just checked Google playstore and no update is listed yet.

Message 7 of 12 (3,914 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Hmm , I live in India . I'm on version 8.4.1 . I think they might release another bug fixes update after some Days .
Message 8 of 12 (3,901 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I've just checked Google playstore and no update is listed yet.

I think EA is trying out the new update on some players to see if they have broken any thing before releasing to all players, I guess @Abhay_ZombieWolF is one of those 'privilege' player.

Message 9 of 12 (3,884 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MAGICDAVESHROOM The new store is available on some android devices. if you have an iphone ,right?
Message 10 of 12 (3,774 Views)