New account at same device

by fragnoletto

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New account at same device

★★ Novice

hello, I need a little help: is it possible to create a new account or have two pvz accounts at same device? I would like to start play from beggining in another profile, but there is no option to create new user... it seems weird, because when we open the game, we have option to change de player, what lead me to think that I can have more profiles... 

Message 1 of 2 (475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New account at same device

Anonymous

There's a similar inquiry here and it applies to you too. Here's my response:

On previous versions of PvZ2, there was a button to create a new profile. The current version (7.0.1) doesn't have it anymore. New profiles can only be created on new installs or if you reinstall. For Android, clearing the cache and data can also trigger this (not sure for iOS devices).

Reinstallation (or clearing cache/data) is not recommended if you don't have your profile sync'ed or backed up to the cloud.

When you have an existing profile and a new profile is created (due to reinstall), the old/existing profile will be sync'ed when connected to the cloud. Basically, the new profile will be untouched when you sync and will now show as a part of the profile selection box together with your existing profile(s). When you sync again, the new profile will be backed up together with the other profile(s). You can repeat this process if you want more profiles. But do this at your own risk.

I hope this helps. Happy planting!

PS: Please click on "Accept as Solution" if you have no further inquiries.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (416 Views)

All Replies

Re: New account at same device

Anonymous

There's a similar inquiry here and it applies to you too. Here's my response:

On previous versions of PvZ2, there was a button to create a new profile. The current version (7.0.1) doesn't have it anymore. New profiles can only be created on new installs or if you reinstall. For Android, clearing the cache and data can also trigger this (not sure for iOS devices).

Reinstallation (or clearing cache/data) is not recommended if you don't have your profile sync'ed or backed up to the cloud.

When you have an existing profile and a new profile is created (due to reinstall), the old/existing profile will be sync'ed when connected to the cloud. Basically, the new profile will be untouched when you sync and will now show as a part of the profile selection box together with your existing profile(s). When you sync again, the new profile will be backed up together with the other profile(s). You can repeat this process if you want more profiles. But do this at your own risk.

I hope this helps. Happy planting!

PS: Please click on "Accept as Solution" if you have no further inquiries.

Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)