★★★★★ Guide

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

My questions are never answered!
only excuse!
then I should post this here!
that brings nothing!
you can forget such a scrap of help!
absolutely garbage.
have rated EA already in appstore very bad!
D42AAD54-1646-4A76-A68B-8FCEB4EC156E.jpeg
Message 1 of 350 (5,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Never

★★★★★ Expert

@Maden57 wrote:
you do not understand me!
no matter which plant I play I lose to the weak in the battle!
Roger that?

I don't know if you already know this but you are not actually playing against a real person, weak or otherwise.

For the first couple of days you are playing against an algorithm {bot} that is designed to closely track your score but is generally beatable, especially with a last second score boost.

Once EA has enough recordings of matches then that is what you play against for the rest of the week.

If you replace dusk lobber with reinforcemint and use blover then immediately deploy reinforcemint ALL zombies should be blown off the lawn for lots of instant kill points.

you obviously have to wait until your lawn is full as you can only use reinforcemint 4 times if you use your plantfood to refresh it instantly.

I also suggest you make better use of the practice matches, if you surrender just before the practice match ends then it will not register and you can do this as many times as you wish.

View in thread

Message 10 of 350 (5,114 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Not quite sure what you're complaining about but those scores seem about right to me, i don't work for EA but I'm a long time player.

You will notice that the opposition has blover and reinforcemint and can instantly blow away the entire lawn for huge points.

Message 2 of 350 (5,295 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
yes you are very smart!
I take the same even better layered plants, but I lose!
So do not tell anything here!
no matter which plant I take I always lose in the same place.
Message 3 of 350 (5,270 Views)

Champion

@Maden57   Could you clarify please?

Do you mean you ‘always’ lose at a certain game in a win streak?

Message 4 of 350 (5,244 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
if you are smart you should not play the game!
EA is just gambling our money!
it is not worth the game anymore.
Message 5 of 350 (5,212 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

If you are smart, you should be able to find a way to play and enjoy the game without paying 💰.   

FYI, some talented players have broken the 1M mark using just free to play plants without any level ups.  Seeing is believing, you can take a look at the level 1 mini forum here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Level-1-mini-forum/m-p/7075641#M5443

Message 6 of 350 (5,190 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Maden57, what is it you wish to get "out of the game" for you ?

First and foremost I enjoy the challenge of figuring out a strategy...and I can see here on this forum many others who do much better than me in executing great strategies and I have learned a great deal from them.

Message 7 of 350 (5,182 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Roger that?
Message 8 of 350 (5,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Maden57  So you are complaining on losing to player with weaker (lower level) plants,   This we understood.  But have you studied the plant selection and setup?  

High level plants do not guarantee a win if used badly.  Whist I do not dispute the fact that there are streak breaker bots in actin but the score you have shown is achievable with those plants selection.

Message 9 of 350 (5,125 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Maden57 wrote:
Roger that?

I don't know if you already know this but you are not actually playing against a real person, weak or otherwise.

For the first couple of days you are playing against an algorithm {bot} that is designed to closely track your score but is generally beatable, especially with a last second score boost.

Once EA has enough recordings of matches then that is what you play against for the rest of the week.

If you replace dusk lobber with reinforcemint and use blover then immediately deploy reinforcemint ALL zombies should be blown off the lawn for lots of instant kill points.

you obviously have to wait until your lawn is full as you can only use reinforcemint 4 times if you use your plantfood to refresh it instantly.

I also suggest you make better use of the practice matches, if you surrender just before the practice match ends then it will not register and you can do this as many times as you wish.

Message 10 of 350 (5,115 Views)