Network causing crash Pvz2

by upshot1394

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Network causing crash Pvz2

★★★ Newbie

If I turn on any network, WiFi or cellular, PvZ2 crashes instantly, even if I start the game with in airplane mode and then later turn airplane mode off. I’ve closed all programs, rebooted my iPhone 11 and tried turning off/on just WiFi or just cellular.  

Message 1 of 9 (2,106 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Network causing crash Pvz2

★★ Guide

@upshot1394 Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your game? I previously had this issue, but after reinstalling, the issue went.

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (1,973 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

It's the Facebook SDK crash that's impacting many iOS apps. Hopefully FB will fix this quickly and PvZ2 will work again!

Message 2 of 9 (2,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mytwilight Does this impact all users or just FB users? I don’t use FB and it has been working fine until this morning.
Message 3 of 9 (2,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't use FB either, but any developer that uses this Facebook tool is having issues with crashes on iOS devices. If you look up "Facebook SDK," all sorts of news articles and Twitter statuses will provide more information. Apparently this happened in May, too.

Message 4 of 9 (2,047 Views)

★★ Guide

@upshot1394 Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your game? I previously had this issue, but after reinstalling, the issue went.

Message 5 of 9 (1,974 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@1H3J0KER Thanks! I didn’t go as far as uninstalling. It appears to be working today, so perhaps the Facebook SDK bug was squashed or the servers were fixed.
Message 6 of 9 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@upshot1394 

Someone said on reddit yesterday afternoon the issue had been fixed.

Message 7 of 9 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Thanks, even though I’ve played for a long time, I don’t think of checking all of those other resources. Is there a reddit forum for PvZ2? Please send me a link.
Message 8 of 9 (1,924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@upshot1394 

Mainly pvz/ pvz2  https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

EDIT; Tigerol does an excellent weekly briefing that usually gets pinned under hot posts, unfortunately only two subjects can be pinned so it occasionally gets bumped.

Message 9 of 9 (1,909 Views)