Re: Neon Mix day 13

by KILLER_from_KIEV

Original Post

Neon Mix day 13

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Anyone please share the plants combination to defeat these zombies from the 70''s Wink))

i guess its really true 13 isn't a 🍀 lucky number after all.....

IMG_3052.PNG
IMG_3053.PNG
Message 1 of 4 (586 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What premiums do you have?
Guacodile trumps all of the NMT zombies. Any of their attacks trigger Guac's rush, so lining your homerow (that's what I call the first column) with Guacodiles may help.
Garlic and Phat Beet are a good combo. Let me play the level and see what I come up with.
Message 2 of 4 (497 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I was able to do it with 2 rows of Dusk Lobbers and 2 Magnet Shrooms.  Wait until you have a big batch of Bucket Head zombies on screen, then boost the Magnet shroom with a Plant Food and it will yank all their buckets off and throw them back at the zombies.

Blocker plants don't work well in these levels: Break dancers will kick them away and Skaters will just run over them. Lightning Reeds are very low power, useless against Bucketheads.

Message 3 of 4 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There can be many combinations. One of the lucky ones: as the zombies appear, stop them using the Celery Stalkers on 8 or 9 tiles. Accumulate the sun for the Homing Thistkes  and put it on 1 and 2 cages. Periodically use the Thyme Warps . That's all!) I hope you passed the level?

Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)