Need help

by Perfume-shroom92

Original Post

Need help

★★★★★ Expert

So... problem 1 solved- EA has given me strawburst. Problem 2- my store still keeps showing restore purchase with the spinning daisy.....I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and yet when i open the store, the daisy continues spinning.... This is seriously a headache right now..... I could enter it if i turn off my internet to get the 100 pinatas and that's about it. No costumes or seeds or anything else will show up.....

I don't know what to do with that stupid spinning daisy. I thought getting the plant back would stop it but doesn't look like it. What did EA break in this latest update... for god's sake...

Message 1 of 6 (355 Views)

Re: Need help

★★★★★ Expert

If no one has complained about this similar/ weird issue over reddit...can someone let Haem know just so she can add it to the list of things gone wrong since latest update.... o.o

Message 2 of 6 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 I haven't read any issue about this on Reddit. I will contact Haem now for you
Message 3 of 6 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear Thanks.....this is just seriously annoying. And i have never regretted getting a plant so much in my entire life. I hope this thing gets fixed before the next season starts...cause right now i also don't have any of the mints in store for me to buy.... actually i have nothing when i turn off the internet completely to assess the store. sigh....little shroom sad..... Frown
Message 4 of 6 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The offers in the store should load as soon as you log in to your profile. The correct way to do it is:

1. Open PvZ2 (WiFi / internet turned on)

2. Enter Penny's Pursuit / Adventure Mode

3. Turn WiFi / internet off

4. Open the store

5. Turn WiFi back on

When you open PvZ2 with internet turned off the store offers won't load.

Message 5 of 6 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerTossDefinitely didn't work for me despite me trying so many times...... big sigh..... once it has log with the internet turned on...even when i turned the internet off, i will only see the spinning daisy...

Message 6 of 6 (279 Views)