Need help to get screen shoot for Penny Pursuit first time reward

by kof1979

Original Post

Re: Need help to get screen shoot for Penny Pursuit first time reward

Champion

I have the game installed originally on an iPhone 4, then it was replaced with 5S and later with 6S, I have sine then have been using it on 7Plus for a few years now.  

True I did not delete/un-install the games on the old phones but I do not have time to use then at the same time (and I think the batteries on them are drained anyway).          

I do have my phone backup with Game Center, iTunes and also registered my email with EA (mainly for the 100 free gems but later I have learnt that this will also enable me to switch platform in he future should I chose to do so).  

This bug is not as uncommon as EA claims and I do hope EA is putting a little more efforts to have it fixed after all I and many players, do find Penny's Pursuit is a worthy add-on to the very enjoyable ageing game.

Message 11 of 14 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 They have fix the reset perks bug...because my perks are now accumulating~~~ but i never cared much for that perk xDDD ooppss.... ;p
Message 12 of 14 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I am not sure if you know but before I play pvz2 I turn on airplane mode, then log in the game,then turn back wifi on to enter penny,then launch airplane mode again. Doing this may hinder the problem of the auto-complete bug.. This works if you play on multiple devices but I am not sure if it works for several profiles in an ID.
Message 13 of 14 (314 Views)

Champion

@HenryThePear   I have not tried your WiFi off method and will give it a try next time when there are only 5 levels with the new PP.  

With this current PP I have only 'lost' the 1st play rewards for 5 levels and I quite like @Perfume-shroom92's way of thinking, all these will be return again in the future so I am happy to get whatever I can get for now so long as I do get the new plants even I can only level them up to level 4, I am ok with it, (besides I do not mind carrying on playing with level 1 plants).  

Message 14 of 14 (288 Views)