HIGH LEVEL-NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

This week is fairly horrible, I'm using my non mastery high level plants to get goopy levelled up and whatever strategy i come up with i end up using reinforcemint/ blover to stop my plants being overrun.

Best score 3.6m primal peashooter, 2x power Lily, blover and reinforcemint.

Can't seem to find a consistent 2.5m+ strategy.

I have only managed to kill cardio zombie once since all the best plants have been nerfed.

What league are you in this week? Because I managed to kill two cardio zombies with level 1 plants in jade league and ended up with an amazing score of 800k^^

I feel you should be able to kill at least one cardio zombie with a couple of (boosted) Squashes. There is a lot of RNG in this weeks tournament. Took me over 30 matches to get the right RNG to score 4M+.

Message 61 of 1,648 (2,488 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I had to go full pelt against a mastery kill streaker. It still beat me 4.5mil to my 4.1mil. Forgot to grab a screenshot. Using PPS lv 7, Power lily lv 6, Blover lv5 x 2 & Reinforce-mint.
Message 62 of 1,648 (2,479 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Awesome.  Shame to have to lose with 4.1M but it will happen; even to the best players !!

Message 63 of 1,648 (2,475 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@PowerToss I could kill Cardio Zombie only in practice with Squash (lv 5) but not in Jade League.
Message 64 of 1,648 (2,472 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@lawmfw Definitely! It was a good battle Standard smile 10th battle! And the prior battle I was going slow, made sure I won by being slightly ahead of my opponent - 1.1mil. So it’s quite a jump in opponent from an 800k opponent to 4.5mil.
Message 65 of 1,648 (2,476 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You are doing really awesome so keep up the good work.

Message 66 of 1,648 (2,465 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM use stallia,you will get over 4 mil .
Message 67 of 1,648 (2,436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:
@PowerTossI could kill Cardio Zombie only in practice with Squash (lv 5) but not in Jade League.

I got him twice in Jade League with these level 1 plants: Magnifying Grass, Fila-Mint, Bombard-Mint, x2 Larva Guava. But the score was horrible...low/mid level plants are better off to just ignore him Standard smile I just wanted to know if I could kill him^^

Message 68 of 1,648 (2,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@PowerTossGood stuff!!! I'll pass on trying to get him, I had 3 Squash on him, but no good. Ah well, will keep Blovering the rest of the zombies.
@lawmfwthanks for your kind words, guess sometimes Arena likes to throw a curve ball now and then.

Message 69 of 1,648 (2,421 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Killing cardio zombie is tough but if you have done it,he appears on your almanac^^
Surely,it is far better to ignore him for mid level plants.
Message 70 of 1,648 (2,397 Views)