Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

This week is fairly horrible, I'm using my non mastery high level plants to get goopy levelled up and whatever strategy i come up with i end up using reinforcemint/ blover to stop my plants being overrun.

Best score 3.6m primal peashooter, 2x power Lily, blover and reinforcemint.

Can't seem to find a consistent 2.5m+ strategy.

I have only managed to kill cardio zombie once since all the best plants have been nerfed.

What league are you in this week? Because I managed to kill two cardio zombies with level 1 plants in jade league and ended up with an amazing score of 800k^^

I feel you should be able to kill at least one cardio zombie with a couple of (boosted) Squashes. There is a lot of RNG in this weeks tournament. Took me over 30 matches to get the right RNG to score 4M+.

Message 61 of 79 (144 Views)

★ Guide
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I had to go full pelt against a mastery kill streaker. It still beat me 4.5mil to my 4.1mil. Forgot to grab a screenshot. Using PPS lv 7, Power lily lv 6, Blover lv5 x 2 & Reinforce-mint.
Message 62 of 79 (134 Views)

★★★ Pro

Awesome.  Shame to have to lose with 4.1M but it will happen; even to the best players !!

Message 63 of 79 (131 Views)

★ Guide
@PowerToss I could kill Cardio Zombie only in practice with Squash (lv 5) but not in Jade League.
Message 64 of 79 (126 Views)

★ Guide
@lawmfw Definitely! It was a good battle Standard smile 10th battle! And the prior battle I was going slow, made sure I won by being slightly ahead of my opponent - 1.1mil. So it’s quite a jump in opponent from an 800k opponent to 4.5mil.
Message 65 of 79 (129 Views)

★★★ Pro

You are doing really awesome so keep up the good work.

Message 66 of 79 (118 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM use stallia,you will get over 4 mil .
Message 67 of 79 (88 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@RogueYumei wrote:
@PowerTossI could kill Cardio Zombie only in practice with Squash (lv 5) but not in Jade League.

I got him twice in Jade League with these level 1 plants: Magnifying Grass, Fila-Mint, Bombard-Mint, x2 Larva Guava. But the score was horrible...low/mid level plants are better off to just ignore him Standard smile I just wanted to know if I could kill him^^

Message 68 of 79 (81 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PowerTossGood stuff!!! I'll pass on trying to get him, I had 3 Squash on him, but no good. Ah well, will keep Blovering the rest of the zombies.
@lawmfwthanks for your kind words, guess sometimes Arena likes to throw a curve ball now and then.

Message 69 of 79 (73 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PowerToss Killing cardio zombie is tough but if you have done it,he appears on your almanac^^
Surely,it is far better to ignore him for mid level plants.
Message 70 of 79 (53 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help