Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

★★ Guide

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

I created the strat for Level 5 and only played at that level, so my average score I saw was 2.7 Million. Cool thing is I never fell below 2.6 M, so I knew I could easily push it up and I'm pretty certain it could go higher with more cannons. 😊👍

Good to know you're seeing such a range in score as well^^ We've had two weeks of cannons now. I really hope we won't see any cannons in the next tournament... 

Message 51 of 79 (253 Views)

★ Guide

My little contribution, not as high as you guys but I've taken the lazier route :D

pvz 2 arena sap fling.JPG
Message 52 of 79 (223 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RogueYumei LEvel 8 shadow pea!! Omg good job
My shadow pea is only 6,since i do not use gems to upgrade it
Message 53 of 79 (210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@j7433omngy6tI squeezed out every bit of gems that I hoarded (rather than spend on pinatas) after I heard that they will be bringing it back but unknown when in Reddit. I've been managing to stay in Jade league with my non-mastery plants, so nice gem rewards coming 1st :D and succumbed to purchasing a bit more gems just to get it to level 8. I skipped getting the Goo Peashooter. Split Pea only level 1 as I was on the bench whether I wanted to get it or not hehe. Snap was just a had to get since it so much fun seeing it lob zombie heads back at the zombies Wink

Also when I don't get as much time to play, I usually play on that last day of the 3 day short matches and try to stay on the top which isn't too hard ^^

Message 54 of 79 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RogueYumei I have lơw level plants so it is still better to stay in gold league though
Message 55 of 79 (184 Views)

★ Guide
@j7433omngy6t that is true, I have to stay ahead of those streak killing bots in Jade. Prior to Sap Fling event, I was able to stay ahead till roughly round 22 before I've been beat. I haven't been below Jade for awhile now, even during that horrid hamster ball event with Wasabi Whip I was somehow managing to stay ahead of my opponents by some miracle.
Message 56 of 79 (170 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RogueYumei wasabi whip was the worst tournament!!! I only got 376k then.
Message 57 of 79 (165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I remember the Wasabi whip tournament and it actually wasn't bad with the right strategy Standard smile I know you could not compete with mastery but the score was enough to hold up well

Message 58 of 79 (144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@PowerTosssap fling tournament is great
Omg 35 wins and no loses,here is my best score

978D7CF9-88AE-47DE-8D38-C0D6358CC3E7.png
Message 59 of 79 (89 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This week is fairly horrible, I'm using my non mastery high level plants to get goopy levelled up and whatever strategy i come up with i end up using reinforcemint/ blover to stop my plants being overrun.

Best score 3.6m primal peashooter, 2x power Lily, blover and reinforcemint.

Can't seem to find a consistent 2.5m+ strategy.

I have only managed to kill cardio zombie once since all the best plants have been nerfed.

Screenshot_2019-08-06-19-11-16-1.png
Message 60 of 79 (53 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help