Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@FantastiXxPVZI also got 2,4 mil too just once

I have even đefeated a player with mastery plants!!!

0216D811-AB6D-4BA7-9176-BC36767B83E8.png
8E412B5B-A976-499F-A72B-4460ECE47D90.png
Message 41 of 79 (195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@j7433omngy6tGrats! you found us hiding in the non-mastery thread (also hiding in Sharing Battlez/Arena experiences) :D I've also been super sneaky sneaky with my points to maintain a higher streak when streak bot comes to kill me :D so it might be what these mastery players are doing too. My guess! I was really surprised to beat some mastery too with my lower level plants. Doing well j7433omngy6t!

Hope they have an Improve-mint event soon so I can pick up these mints! I only have a few mints so looking forward to adding more to my collection. :D

Message 42 of 79 (178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@RogueYumeiYeah i am surprised about their performance too
Here is another example

6A40B6B8-0A6D-4EF3-8834-A1AFD370CF2F.png
Message 43 of 79 (167 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

The plant selection suggest to me that they are just playing a more 'relaxed' strategy that does not require Blover spamming...and just one wrong move early (or not paying attention) can set your score back for the entire match.

I have lost about 1 out of every 7 matches so far using a relaxed strategy...given streaks means nothing.

Message 44 of 79 (152 Views)

★ Guide

I mucked around in practice with Zoybean, Shadow Pea etc... he's fun but not very high scores since he plods slowly to kill zombies. Probably will still need to rely a bit on Chard and Blover for this Boost event. Can't see much change to the line up. :\ Was considering sitting this one out too to drop a league, but with Zoybean pods as the 7th win reward I guess I'll be playing this weekend. (No play for me today).

Message 45 of 79 (131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@RogueYumeii got 2,5 mil with good RNG. You can try this strat ^_^

85C41D22-636D-409C-B004-8265AFA6A644.png
Message 46 of 79 (103 Views)

★ Guide
@j7433omngy6t Thanks, I've been using this with Spikerock Standard smile don't have the mint. I needed a lower score and slowly ramp up to high score to beat that bot :D Find that Laser bean seems to kill off canons a bit too quick. Good score! 👍
Message 47 of 79 (93 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sapfling Boosterama

Boosted Cactus is a great alternative to Spikerocks or Spear-mint 😉👍

Screenshot_20190803-083850_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg

Can watch here: https://youtu.be/ZnuHWOQKR-U

Message 48 of 79 (80 Views)

★★ Guide

@FantastiXxPVZ Awesome score and strat! Cactus doesn't destroy the cannons and is cheaper than Spikerock Standard smile

Just wondering...what is the range and average score of this strategy? I would guess you really want a lot of cannons to show up?!

Message 49 of 79 (71 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ Awesome score and strat! Cactus doesn't destroy the cannons and is cheaper than Spikerock Standard smile

Just wondering...what is the range and average score of this strategy? I would guess you really want a lot of cannons to show up?!

I created the strat for Level 5 and only played at that level, so my average score I saw was 2.7 Million. Cool thing is I never fell below 2.6 M, so I knew I could easily push it up and I'm pretty certain it could go higher with more cannons. 😊👍

Message 50 of 79 (69 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help