HIGH LEVEL-NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:

My contribution! :D Magnifying Grass was too hard on my coordination, Bonkers was my choice <3

Thanks to Tigerol and BMW_Rider.

@RogueYumei Nice score! MG is a lot of clicking :D

BTW: Weren't you waiting to get Snap Pea? Right now Shadow Peashooter seeds are in the store for gems and I would guess that they will offer seed packets for the other seedium plants in the next couple of days (that's how it was last time). I hope you accumulated enough gems Standard smile

Message 11 of 1,646 (2,820 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@PowerToss  Thank you! I'm trying to keep up with the blur of Bonk Choy's swinging arms and the Airship overlapping the tiles to try to make sure I have plenty of Bonk Choys in the front line. This game definitely works hand to eye co-ordination to the max!

OH NO!!! There'll be more? I was waiting for Shadow Peashooter too so I offloaded a lot of gems I have saved up from all my Battlez wins. Meep!!! So happy I was able to afford to buy it this round. Just a question - Shadow Peashooter can't eat Gargs? :\ I think I should have enough to get to level 2-3 when Snap Pea comes out. Are the other ones worth it? Goo peashooter and Slingpea. Excited to add more to my collection... now I just need to save up more gems :D

Message 12 of 1,646 (2,820 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

They are worthy of being in your collection.  How much you invest in each one is another story.

I added seed packets for Shadow Peashooter to my Level 1 profile (to bring it to Level 7) if ever I choose to go above Level 1.

I like Snap Pea as well and will add seed packets if the opportunity arrises.

Message 13 of 1,646 (2,812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I agree. Slingpea and Goo Peashooter are just nice to have in your collection. You gotta have 'em all Standard smile But you probable won't use these two in BattleZ.

No, Shadow Peashooter can't eat Gargs but they are effective against almost all the other zombies: Football Zombie, Pilots Zombie, Imps thrown by Gargs. Really good to have in BattleZ sometimes because it prevents getting penalties. 

We will see in 1 hour if seed packets for another plant are in the store...

Message 14 of 1,646 (2,806 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have Slingpea and Goo Peashooter, but I haven't use them in Battlez, even when they were slot 1. Who knows though, never thought I'd use Kernalpult in Battlez, but when the need arose during the first Boosterama, he shined in Non-Mastery.

Message 15 of 1,646 (2,775 Views)

Champion

Hmm, I am still waiting for one day they will introduce a Donkey Zombie and make us use Intensive Carrots. 

FYI, I have just seen sling pea seed packages available in the store now.

Message 16 of 1,646 (2,758 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Thanks @eieio_31310 and @PowerToss  though I will hold out for Snap Pea :\ just have enough gems to cover Snap Pea...

Message 17 of 1,646 (2,705 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei 

That's a wise decision! Standard smile

Message 18 of 1,646 (2,701 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Did you complete the Wild West Epic Quest for 100 GEMs ?

I just did so yesterday so I could put the GEMs towards Sling Pea before the clock expires today !

Message 19 of 1,646 (2,694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@lawmfw  Oh I haven't!!! let me get 100 gems now, I forgot about that as I've never completed it yet.

lol there goes me turning in early to get some rest to get rid of the cold

Message 20 of 1,646 (2,693 Views)