HIGH LEVEL-NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

★★★★★ Expert

Very nice scores both of you. Is there even a difference between mastery and high level profile in this tournament? Standard smile Thinking

Message 101 of 1,648 (924 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

Very nice scores both of you. Is there even a difference between mastery and high level profile in this tournament? Standard smile Thinking

I don't think there is, I'm just constantly refreshing two rows of chard guards at c8 and c9 with reinforcemint so the chance to boost doesn't apply and mastery blover has no extra benefits over level 10 blover.

Message 102 of 1,648 (911 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

Not really, There is the chance to Boost a Chard Guard, but that's all luck and can't really build a strategy on it. On my Mastery Build I chose Witch Hazel, as that would be one of the only plants that could offer an advantage to a Mastery Player.

Message 103 of 1,648 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

i am just wondering how @RogueYumei  could level up his spear mint from 1 to 9 and 2 levels of blover in 2 months... must have been a lot of grinding :/

Message 104 of 1,648 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear You gotta stop being so jealous of other people's plant levels and scores, lol^^ You'll be able to level up your plants and mints sooner than you think :-P

Message 105 of 1,648 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Looking back to myself I have made considerable progress too ,i am not that envious with other people’high plants since I still could cope up in Jade league well.
Message 106 of 1,648 (671 Views)

Champion

@HenryThePear 

That is the spirit.

Just so you know, to me, with high level plants, other players often see how capable the plants are, with low level plants, I am forced to be alert on planning (what to use) and more creative (how to use), a better chance to improve my game playing skills.

Message 107 of 1,648 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Kill Zomboss, use your hardest hitting plants and shoot the compost out of him.

My first practice.😜Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-07-57-1.png

Message 108 of 1,648 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yahoo.  Blue Fire Zomboss bashing week !!

Message 109 of 1,648 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Screenshot_2019-11-04-00-24-28-1.pngI used the Real Gamer's Zoybean strat for 46m

Message 110 of 1,648 (543 Views)