Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ Very nice score! I think if you planted the last Reinforce-mint a tiny bit earlier this could have been 3M with non-mastery plants! 🙈 

Message 81 of 1,647 (3,191 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ Very nice score! I think if you planted the last Reinforce-mint a tiny bit earlier this could have been 3M with non-mastery plants! 🙈 

Maybe, but with Blovering there are times when you only want to refresh the Chardgard, as it's doing the most killing and more Zombies come out faster, than if you just keep clearing them. At the end, true I kept planting on tiles that were occupied and took away precious seconds. 🤷‍♂️

Message 82 of 1,647 (3,178 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Even the best players are sometimes human !

Keep up the great work Fantastix.

Message 83 of 1,647 (3,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Maybe, but with Blovering there are times when you only want to refresh the Chardgard, as it's doing the most killing and more Zombies come out faster, than if you just keep clearing them. At the end, true I kept planting on tiles that were occupied and took away precious seconds. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the explanation! My Chard Guards on both profiles are so low level that they are basically out of leaves all the time^^

Edit: While we are at it: Do you know why sometime the Piano Zombies kill a Chard Guard and sometimes they just get knocked back and you can blow them away?

Message 84 of 1,647 (3,166 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Thanks for the explanation! My Chard Guards on both profiles are so low level that they are basically out of leaves all the time^^

Edit: While we are at it: Do you know why sometime the Piano Zombies kill a Chard Guard and sometimes they just get knocked back and you can blow them away?

Also, remember you only have to kill some of a wave for the next one to start, but if you clear an entire wave, there is a delay in producing the next wave. This is why in Boosterama, scores might actually lower, because waves are being wiped out completely, instead of steadily.

Lower level Chardgards don't have alot of defense and so if they aren't in the ready position, they can be cleared quickly, where as higher Level Chardgards have more defense points and can withstand some damage to get in the ready position to fling.

Message 85 of 1,647 (3,134 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The good thing is Chardgards are considered wall plants and when killed, do not lower the ZDL.

Message 86 of 1,647 (3,138 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

The good thing is Chardgards are considered wall plants and when killed, do not lower the ZDL.

This is why I like Pea-nut in this tournament. The surfboard zombies may crush and block your Pea-nuts but at least you don't get a penalty^^

Message 87 of 1,647 (3,123 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Non mastery vs mastery,pretty OP I guess lol

an old screenshot of mines 6 months ago

D3A3AA7C-0986-489F-811A-7EA98DC65B25.png
Message 88 of 1,647 (3,040 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I need more chard guards!Screenshot_2019-09-02-22-30-59-1.png

Message 89 of 1,647 (2,994 Views)