Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by RogueYumei

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei Squash 5 is not enough to kill him in jade xD.
Message 71 of 1,646 (2,609 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear Hahaha not at all! Practice match lies!
Message 72 of 1,646 (2,596 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Practice match zombies are possibly soil league, weaker and worth less points.

If you want an accurate practice score you have to wait until the new tournament starts and the algorithm knows which league you are in to give you a more accurate score.

You can still play around with the infinite practices glitch in the meantime.

Message 73 of 1,646 (2,591 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Remember to enter Arena first before you enter the practice matches Standard smile This always seems to work for me. But I have to agree with @MAGICDAVESHROOM...we will see the "true score" as soon as the tournament starts.

Message 74 of 1,646 (2,584 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@PowerToss I did, but it's weird I can still kill Cardio Zombie in Practice after I've been playing in Jade League.
Message 75 of 1,646 (2,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:
@PowerTossI did, but it's weird I can still kill Cardio Zombie in Practice after I've been playing in Jade League.

Yes, that's weird...but a lot of people complain that the practice matches are bugged. I've never had a problem, though. 

For me it's like that: I have to enter Arena, then enter Adventure mode and play the practice matches in the Travel Log. If I force close PvZ2 and enter Practice without prior entering Arena the Cardio Zombie is way too weak. So everytime I shut down my phone or force close the app I have to enter Arena first. 

Edit: But in the Boosterama you can kill the Cardio twice with Squash and PPM. I have to use 1 Plant Food to recharge PPM for the first one and the remaining PFs for the second one. I also put one Goo Peashooter to slow him down and a couple PPS in the middle row.

Message 76 of 1,646 (2,536 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@PowerToss ta, will give it a try later on once my 24 hours is over from No Play Fridays Standard smile
Message 77 of 1,646 (2,528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:
@PowerTossta, will give it a try later on once my 24 hours is over from No Play Fridays Standard smile

Nice Standard smile I feel like I'm boycotting the game every day since I can't watch ads anyway^^

Message 78 of 1,646 (2,505 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@PowerToss Standard smile Germany is doing the boycotting for you! It works out well for me, with work on Friday I don't have time to check my progress so I may as well start on Saturday morning for Arena battles. Not sure if EA will listen to the fans to bring back the old streaks system or some semblance of it. For now I am making my mid-level plants work for me. If the old system is restored, I'll go buy a couple of plants to celebrate! (hint hint nudge nudge EA)
Message 79 of 1,646 (2,497 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Week 76 - Blastberry Vine with Max Level No Mastery

Screenshot_20190823-085147_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg

Watch here: https://youtu.be/ihpaqnrJU3o

Message 80 of 1,646 (2,341 Views)