Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

I created the strat for Level 5 and only played at that level, so my average score I saw was 2.7 Million. Cool thing is I never fell below 2.6 M, so I knew I could easily push it up and I'm pretty certain it could go higher with more cannons. 😊👍

Good to know you're seeing such a range in score as well^^ We've had two weeks of cannons now. I really hope we won't see any cannons in the next tournament... 

Message 51 of 1,646 (3,061 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

My little contribution, not as high as you guys but I've taken the lazier route :D

pvz 2 arena sap fling.JPG
Message 52 of 1,646 (3,030 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei LEvel 8 shadow pea!! Omg good job
My shadow pea is only 6,since i do not use gems to upgrade it
Message 53 of 1,646 (3,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@HenryThePearI squeezed out every bit of gems that I hoarded (rather than spend on pinatas) after I heard that they will be bringing it back but unknown when in Reddit. I've been managing to stay in Jade league with my non-mastery plants, so nice gem rewards coming 1st :D and succumbed to purchasing a bit more gems just to get it to level 8. I skipped getting the Goo Peashooter. Split Pea only level 1 as I was on the bench whether I wanted to get it or not hehe. Snap was just a had to get since it so much fun seeing it lob zombie heads back at the zombies Wink

Also when I don't get as much time to play, I usually play on that last day of the 3 day short matches and try to stay on the top which isn't too hard ^^

Message 54 of 1,646 (3,011 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei I have lơw level plants so it is still better to stay in gold league though
Message 55 of 1,646 (2,991 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear that is true, I have to stay ahead of those streak killing bots in Jade. Prior to Sap Fling event, I was able to stay ahead till roughly round 22 before I've been beat. I haven't been below Jade for awhile now, even during that horrid hamster ball event with Wasabi Whip I was somehow managing to stay ahead of my opponents by some miracle.
Message 56 of 1,646 (2,978 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei wasabi whip was the worst tournament!!! I only got 376k then.
Message 57 of 1,646 (2,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I remember the Wasabi whip tournament and it actually wasn't bad with the right strategy Standard smile I know you could not compete with mastery but the score was enough to hold up well

Message 58 of 1,646 (2,954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerTosssap fling tournament is great
,here is my best score

978D7CF9-88AE-47DE-8D38-C0D6358CC3E7.png
Message 59 of 1,646 (2,899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This week is fairly horrible, I'm using my non mastery high level plants to get goopy levelled up and whatever strategy i come up with i end up using reinforcemint/ blover to stop my plants being overrun.

Best score 3.6m primal peashooter, 2x power Lily, blover and reinforcemint.

Can't seem to find a consistent 2.5m+ strategy.

I have only managed to kill cardio zombie once since all the best plants have been nerfed.

Screenshot_2019-08-06-19-11-16-1.png
Message 60 of 1,646 (2,863 Views)