[NEWS] Update 7.7.2 is now live!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

[NEWS] Update 7.7.2 is now live!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

What’s a ghost’s favorite type of pie?

A boo-berry!

No, we’re not introducing a new plant called boo-berry but we are in for a spooky ride with our latest update, 7.7, that’s just come alive! *insert maniacal cackle and background lightning*

(Please note: I’ll be releasing more in-depth details closer to the actual date/time the below content goes live at - This post is only a summary of what’s coming up - If you have specific questions about upcoming content, they will be answered at a later date).

New Features/Content:

• New Plant: Pumpkin

• An old fan favorite has made its debut in PvZ 2 as the familiar protector and friend of squishy plants (what a perfect gourd-y seasonal time of year to bring it back)

• New Plant: Ice Bloom

• A new instant-use plant that freezes all zombies on the lawn and continues to chill even after the freeze has worn off

• Season 8 and 9

• Lawn of Doom is back!

• Your favorites such as Ghost Pepper, Witch Hazel, Jack O’ Lantern and Shadow Peashooter

Bug Fixes and Improvements:

• Pirate Captain’s parrot does not target ground plants anymore and hence unable to steal them

• Aloe’s healing animation has been fixed to properly show that Aloe is healing the appropriate damaged plant

• Implemented a potential fix for odd crashes suddenly happening in Arena on devices with iOS 13 - hopefully this reduces the amount of crashes we’re seeing!

• Fixed an issue with multiple vines being able to be planted on the same tile when used with Imitater or Intensive Carrot

Smaller update (and subsequent notes) this time around. There’s been backend/infrastructure work happening which people have been doing and make for generally boring player news. There are some really big things in the pipeline that are being worked on… all will be revealed later!

Music: Spooky Scary Skeletons - Andrew Gold (Remix)

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 29 (32,869 Views)

Re: [NEWS] Update 7.7.1 is now live!

★★★ Newbie

Olá, sou um jogador muito fã de PvZ, me chamo Br0neGames.

Gostei muito da última atualização do game, porém, quando eu instalo o mesmo, não aparece mais a opção de logar em uma conta, seja ela da própria EA ou GPlay Games.

Eu venho acompanhando o trabalho de vocês a muito tempo e sei como é difícil lidar com problemas como esse.

Message 2 of 29 (32,537 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Porque voce esta falando portugues neste forum? Duvido que alguém faça um esforço para entendê-lo. É uma coisa aceita que falamos aqui em inglês.

Message 3 of 29 (32,518 Views)

Champion

Are we rolling back to earlier release?

I ask because I have 7.7.2 on my IOS device.

Untitled.jpg
Message 4 of 29 (32,507 Views)

Community Manager

@eieio_31310 

You're correct! It's 7.7.2 and I updated the post. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 29 (32,484 Views)

Re: [NEWS] Update 7.7.2 is now live!

★★★★ Expert
@EA_Blueberry Can you people not get more coordinated and NOT update in the middle of battlez? What would be so hard about updating when current battlez end and before new battlez begin?
Message 6 of 29 (32,477 Views)

Re: [NEWS] Update 7.7.2 is now live!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

LOL - key word is "coordinate" and another word is communicate

Message 7 of 29 (32,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant see cloud i cant sign in my account

20191231_094242.png
Message 8 of 29 (31,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t been able to play since the update, it says there is no update to download ...

Message 9 of 29 (31,171 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I cant update the game 

Message 10 of 29 (30,758 Views)