Re: Snap Pea

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NEWS] Introducing... Snap Pea!

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

As per u/Haemophilus_EA:

Crikey! If you’re a zombie, keep your distance from this plant! It’s one that’ll bite ya, chew on ya and then spit you out! It’s a beauty, one-of-a-kind but deadly if you get on the wrong side of this plant… but y’know, if you’re super careful and treat it with respect it’ll be good to you and help you take good care of your lawn!

Introducing to the lawn… Snap Pea!

Snap Pea is just as ferocious as it looks but has some very sweet abilities. The first of which is when Snap Pea senses a zombie approaching on the same lane it’s planted in, it’ll burrow underground, rush towards the zombie, and burst forth from the ground to snap up on the unsuspecting zombie whole. As soon as it’s seized its prey it’ll drag the zombie and make its way back to its original planted spot on the lawn and pop up again.

Once back in it’s spot, Snap Pea will chew on the zombie for a bit then spit out a zombie head projectile at the first sign of a zombie making its way down the lane, causing a significant amount of damage to the incoming zombies.

Mind you there are some zombies that are simply too big for Snap Pea to chomp in one bite, such as Gargantuars and the ilk, however Snap Pea will do damage to those zombies.

The higher level a Snap Pea the less cooldown will be, but also the amount of damage done by Snap Pea increases.

Check full post here.

New Pea.jpg
Snap pea.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (2,975 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEWS] Introducing... Snap Pea!

Anonymous

Marking as resolved as this is just an announcement.

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (2,743 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

I just wish EA/Popcap would quit having these 'Seedium' plants.

It's been claimed that players 'requested' it. Well I certainly didn't and I don't recall ever being asked. I'm also willing to bet that any players who may have expressed such a wish are now deeply regretting it.

It's put out that it's a way for players who don't wish to pay cash for a plant to still get them, but it then makes getting them next to impossible for most players.

It takes a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to accumulate the 250 dedicated seeds using only Epic Quests, Pinata Trackers and Pinata Parties. Then, once you've finally acquired them, all they do is unlock the plant!!

You then have to earn more seeds to upgrade from level 1.

Unfortunately I can't see any way that EA/Popcap will discontinue with this method, but they could at least give players who are willing to pay out some cash the option to purchase the new plants outright for 5 Dollars/Pounds/Euros depending on where you live. (By this I mean the actual plants and NOT the seeds.)

There will, of course, be the option to gain the seeds through purchasing the Pinatas that give 10 seeds plus 10 random seeds from other plants for (25??) Gems. The trouble with that is by the time someone has purchased enough of the seeds, the Gems required work out to a cash equivalent of around 28 Dollars/Pounds/Euros.

This new method is touted as a means to provide a cheap way for players to acquire a 'Premium' plant. However, on my calculator 28 Dollars/Pounds/Euros IS NOT cheaper than 5 Dollars/Pounds/Euros.

Message 2 of 11 (2,917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I would like to point out that "seedium" plants are occasionally subject to a glitch whereby a player buys the plant for 250 seeds then immediately leaves the game then goes back to the plant in the almanac and (usually) the plant has unlocked and the 250 seeds are still available for upgrading (to level 5).

Still a very expensive way of buying a plant as Humplemann says, and making them time locked then selling the seed packets for gems is extracting the urine from players.

I'm still waiting for the "Humplemint" to be announced.

EDIT: the "WHAT PLAYERS WANT" post is still going if you want to leave short and to the point changes you'd like to see in the vain hope that someone in authority might one day read it and do something before the last spark of my optimism has been snuffed out.

Message 3 of 11 (2,911 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I'm still waiting for the "Humplemint" to be announced.

You could never afford it.
Message 4 of 11 (2,901 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Humplemanwrote:

I heard it's really cheap!😳

Message 5 of 11 (2,896 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@Humplemanwrote:

Don't be fooled by any rumors you might have heard. Lots of people have assumed the same thing because it's been leaked that it'll be a 'cheapium', and we already know from our past experiences with Shadow Pea, Sling Pea, and Goo Pea just how expensive 'freemiums' turned out to be.

Message 6 of 11 (2,880 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@Humplemanwrote:

I was hopping it will be free (not the EAvil way that is)   

Message 7 of 11 (2,868 Views)

Re: [NEWS] Introducing... Snap Pea!

Anonymous

Marking as resolved as this is just an announcement.

Message 8 of 11 (2,744 Views)

★★ Novice
bad math. i am looking forward for snap pea event
Message 9 of 11 (2,718 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Starting playing the Epic Quest today...sure hope the refresh time drops significantly for this plant.  I never did like Chomper that very reason !!!!

Message 10 of 11 (2,616 Views)