NEW PLANTS MINI FORUM🍄🥦🌽🍇

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: NEW PLANTS MINI FORUM🍄🥦🌽🍇

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 the dragonfruit is absolutely very tasty!
Message 11 of 207 (1,260 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@PowerToss wrote:

Do you think Hocus Crocus and Firebloom Queen (火焰花女王; pinyin: huǒyàn huā nǚwáng) from PvZ2C are sisters?

Hmm I see the resemblance.  But the Firebloom Queen reminds me more of the dragon fruit....  😋

I wonder where that Dragon fruit is grown? All the ones I see in the States have much smaller leafing.

Message 12 of 207 (1,225 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FantastiXxPVZ I think maybe in Asia? Its a well known and popular fruit in Asia, and you can even get it in supermarkets~~
Message 13 of 207 (1,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@FantastiXxPVZ    I think the ones in the state are the original ones from Mexico which are much smaller.  

The ones I have seen in Asia, such as in Vietnam and Thailand and India are much larger and brighter purple with green peels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xlvyqpTUAU

Message 14 of 207 (1,214 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Gloom Vine's and Draftodil's seed packets texture have been added to the game: https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Plants_vs._Zombies_2/Upcoming_content 

Gloom_Vine.png
Draftodil.png
Message 15 of 207 (1,117 Views)

★★ Guide

Absolutely love Gloomvine!

Message 16 of 207 (1,103 Views)

★★ Guide

And!

ZCorp HelpDesk is an upcoming zombie for Plants vs. Zombies 2. It throws an exploding laptop at plants, presumably dealing heavy damage in an area. It will be added to upcoming levels in Penny's Pursuit.

Message 17 of 207 (1,101 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I also want the "Stickybomb Rice" rendered strong against any zombies.
Message 18 of 207 (1,094 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RealHypnoDjurre wrote:

Absolutely love Gloomvine!

I think Draftodil will be a very decent plant. We don't know the recharge yet but it's PF effect is: air cannon knocks critters, imps and shrunken zombies off the lawn. Combining Imp Pear and Draftodil in Boosterama or with Tile Turnip could mean NO MORE FARTING IMPS.

Message 19 of 207 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've just played with hocus crocus, i thought it's zappy effect looked cool then i realised it was just sending zombies back to the right hand side of the lawn.

I then read the instructions and found out she did damage as well.

Screenshot_2021-01-23-20-49-26-1.png
Message 20 of 207 (935 Views)