NEW PLANTS MINI FORUM🍄🥦🌽🍇

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

NEW PLANTS MINI FORUM🍄🥦🌽🍇

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Yes, another mini forum.

This one's for the new plants that EA keeps inventing, usually seediums.

They usually get their own thread but start sinking down into obscurity and i thought it would be a good resource for newbies to find info on new plants.

Turkeypult, wildly overpowered  lobber of zomboid turkeys and in the zomboss tournament i noticed if i used explode 0 vine near my tofu turkeys the knockback effect would blast them over the giant gravestones and past zomboss and they'd run off screen.

I might go back to pyre vine.

Screenshot_20201202-052332_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20201202-052346_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1 of 207 (13,073 Views)

Re: NEW PLANTS MINI FORUM🍄🥦🌽🍇

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

New plants just showed up in my almanac, hocus crocus and stickybomb rice.

Screenshot_2020-12-09-19-38-25-1.png
Screenshot_2020-12-09-19-38-30-1.png
Message 2 of 207 (12,964 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I hope both of these are through seasons in arena.....or else getting seeds is going to be soooo painful... xD
Message 3 of 207 (12,961 Views)

Champion

I like this, more new plant to look forwards to, not yet have time to find out what they do yet but hope they are as interesting as the new plants we got recently.

Message 4 of 207 (12,948 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Hocus Crocus sounds like something you'd get in the "Warlords of Ka'a" wild west edition. (For you Big Bang Theory afficianados)

Message 5 of 207 (12,920 Views)

★★ Guide

Moar plantzzzz

Gloom Vine

An upcoming Vine plant found in the code for Plants vs. Zombies 2. Gloom Vine is able to attack zombies in 8 different directions, not dissimilar to Gloom-shroom and Phat Beet. He is also able to individually power any Shadow plants planted within him. He will be available in Arena for the upcoming "Gloom Vine's Glorious Season!"

Gloom Vines power individual shadow plants and shoot zombie-damaging gloom in eight directions.

And

Draftodil

An upcoming plant found in the code for Plants vs. Zombies 2. Not much is known about it and its abilities are yet to be seen. It will be available in Arena for the upcoming "Draftodil's Defensive Season!"

Message 6 of 207 (12,822 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've finally got round to trying the stickybomb rice mini quest and i quite like it.

I prefer keeping my plants away from hungry zombies and stickybomb rice also provides a different way to kill them as well.

Message 7 of 207 (12,757 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ah....so many plants~~~~ I wanna... do we have any pictures for the new plants i wonder?

Message 8 of 207 (12,750 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Do you think Hocus Crocus and Firebloom Queen (火焰花女王; pinyin: huǒyàn huā nǚwáng) from PvZ2C are sisters?

Sisters.jpg
Message 9 of 207 (12,706 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss wrote:

Do you think Hocus Crocus and Firebloom Queen (火焰花女王; pinyin: huǒyàn huā nǚwáng) from PvZ2C are sisters?

Hmm I see the resemblance.  But the Firebloom Queen reminds me more of the dragon fruit....  😋

dragon fruit.jpg
Message 10 of 207 (12,677 Views)