My music isn’t working

by TomZbhj

Original Post

music will not laod at all

★★★★ Novice

Sound bug

The game will not load any music on ios even when I turn on the music however this only happens on ios and specifically my profile when I make a new account it is fine but this will not work on my current account please fix it.

Message 31 of 44 (1,917 Views)

Re: music will not laod at all

★★★★★ Expert

@dankcommander69 

Many players are reporting a similar problem for ios devices, not even the great @eieio_31310  has an answer for this except wait for EA to fix it.

it doesn't seem to affect android devices though.

Message 32 of 44 (1,888 Views)

Re: My music isn’t working

★★ Novice

October 13 and the problem has not been fixed. Neither on my 6th generation iPad nor on my iphone 11.

Message 33 of 44 (1,827 Views)

Re: iP12 pm iOS 14.5 bug, adv sound come inside game.

★★★ Newbie
@eieio_31310 I see this was posted in April. Here if is October and the issue still is not fixed.
Message 34 of 44 (1,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@eieio_31310 I have an older device with the same problem though
Message 35 of 44 (1,620 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@browncoat_zomb wrote:
@eieio_31310I have an older device with the same problem though

PopCap tried to fixed it in the last release but it failed (with a bad side effect), now old IOS devices behave like the new one, there is no in game music, only sound effects.

Message 36 of 44 (1,616 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm using an iPhone 6 with ios 12 and the music doesn't work at all.

Message 37 of 44 (1,393 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh no so no music doesn't work at all please just fix this.

Message 38 of 44 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a fix for the menu screen music, I know it’s not the whole game but I’m trying to figure something out, any way if you turn off the music then close out the game then open it again the music will be back on the menu screen.
Message 39 of 44 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Multiple updates have since been released and there is still no music.  This is frankly embarrassing and shows a complete lack of interest or care from EA in maintaining the quality of their mobile games.  Either you're incapable of fixing a single bug in the span of over 5 months, or you just don't care and are content to give players an incomplete experience with the game.  Either way, as I said, it's truly embarrassing.

Message 40 of 44 (1,238 Views)