My music isn’t working

by TomZbhj

Original Post

Re: My music isn’t working

★★★ Newbie

I am on an iPhone 6S and on IOS 13.7 and my music isn't working, any reason for that?

Message 21 of 44 (1,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

PVZ2 music playback was broken with IOS 14.5 and later but now after 9.1.1 update it is broken with the old IOS as well.

My guess is that they were trying to fix the issue with the new IOS but failed, to make it even, they put the fault on the new release with the old IOS as well so now all IOS players are being treated equal.

I have the same issue on my iPhone as well, I just play the music externally. 

Message 22 of 44 (1,937 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Or you play the game without the music...i must be the rare few players who does that xD

Message 23 of 44 (1,925 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I completely agree. Music is a valid part of this game, without it the game is not as enjoyable. This bug is really discouraging me from playing. 

Message 24 of 44 (2,034 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

I also play the game without music or sound effects. 

Luckily I have the poetry of @linuxPigPen to keep me entertained.

Message 25 of 44 (2,026 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea I fell the same I’ve done the game and stoped at neon mixtape tour because I fell like that world needs the music with zombies speeding up and slowing down and also the music is really good

Message 26 of 44 (1,956 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have an iPhone 7, and I couldn’t hear the music either. I also downloaded the game on a friend’s iPhone XR, and there was no music on that either.

Message 27 of 44 (1,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Simple solution while this gets fixed they actually have some of the soundtracks for the levels on SoundCloud you can play them while playing the game and it feels natural I know this is a hassle but gets the job done for now 

Message 28 of 44 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TomZbhj they have the soundtrack for each level on SoundCloud so you can listen while playing for now until this gets fixed
Message 29 of 44 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope it get fixed sooner than later, im playing now on September and no music can be heard yet, it completly ruins the experience, and worse on the music world ( i dont konw how is called in english but it is Vueltacassete de neón in spanish, after the Dark Ages)

Message 30 of 44 (1,462 Views)