Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

My game crashes immediately, and is there PvZ2 in Windows or Android x86?

by ctq07chu0d24

Original Post

Highlighted

My game crashes immediately, and is there PvZ2 in Windows or Android x86?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the worst day when I use this game. I have a lot of issues of using this game, including about what happened.

When I open the app, it doesn't seem normal, but

1. When I open this app in Samsung Galaxy Note 1, it still supports Android Jelly Bean and custom OS Android Lollipop, and another thing happened while opening it.
    1. It starts with a loading screen because the app was downloading resources.
    2. When I close the app and open it for 15 seconds, the app refreshes, starting at the PopCap logo instead of where you left off.
    3. When the app said the "Welcome!" screen, the keyboard doesn't pop up.
    4. When the age slider was under 13, why isn't there a cloud button?
    5. Sometimes the app crashes like it's loading, the app exits automatically without a warning and I have to open this app again.
    6. I can't push down the top of the screen, and the GUI doesn't show up.
    7. When I power off my phone, then turn it on, the app crashes immediately without a warning and I have to open this app again.
    8. When it said that the app "isn't responding," and I clicked "Wait," the app crashes immediately.
  2. When I open the app on Android x86 Nougat, it doesn't act as normal.
    1. It starts out with "Downloading resources," then the app keeps saying "Starting," but the app never started.
  3. When I open the app on Android x86 Pie, it doesn't work.
    1. This app was only based on ARM devices.
    2. When I open the app, it crashes immediately, saying it "keeps stopping."
  4. When I open the app on Ark Welder or Archon Runtime,
    1. The app never loads.
    2. The app never starts.
    3. It was a Chrome application.
  5. When I open the app in an iPad Mini 1,
    1. Sometimes the app crashes.
    2. When I play Arena, and my iPad turns off, I unlocked my iPad, and the app crashes or exits immediately, and it doesn't leave where we left off.
    3. This iPad has an A5 processor and is made in 2012.
    4. The app loses 4 gauntlets because of crashes.
    5. When I opened the app and closes it, it automatically crashes or refreshes after 30 seconds of inactivity.

Also, when does PvZ2 coming to Android x86 as an app without crashes? When does this game available to Windows 7 or later?

Message 1 of 1 (167 Views)
Twitter Stream