Mouse support for PvZ2

by WilliApple

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse support for PvZ2

★ Apprentice

With Universal Control finally being available to Beta Testers, I obviously wanted to try it out, and try playing probably the only game I play with both my Magic Mouse, and my Macs trackpad. Unfortunately, the experience didn’t feel the same as playing Plants vs Zombies 1 with both of them. On iPadOS, there should be an option in-game to possibly make PvZ2 have better mouse and trackpad support. What does everyone else think? I know that it is possible to connect mice to Android also, so it would also benefit the Android side, and not just the Apple side. 

If anyone doesn’t know what Universal Control is, here is an article all about it: https://www.macrumors.com/guide/universal-control/

Message 1 of 2 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mouse support for PvZ2

Community Manager
@WilliApple I would be happy to share feedback with my team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (518 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mouse support for PvZ2

Community Manager
@WilliApple I would be happy to share feedback with my team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (519 Views)