Re: Modern Day Day 5

by BBnot8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Modern Day Day 5

★★★★★ Expert

Modern Day Day 5

plant potato mines in top and bottom rows in the third column from the left - assume that Nightshade is in the two far left spots behind the potato mines

Iceberg Lettuce can slow down a Zombie until a potato mine is armed...

SnapDragon in the middle row in the third column from the left can deal with the Egyptian zombies (with Plant Food)

Message 1 of 8 (1,266 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Of course this tip is meant for Novice players trying to get through their first Adventure Mode in Modern Day and do not have any Gemium or Premium/World plants

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,251 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Of course this tip is meant for Novice players trying to get through their first Adventure Mode in Modern Day and do not have any Gemium or Premium/World plants

Message 2 of 8 (1,252 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I don't want to be rude, but there are already a lot of walkthroughs on youtube for the difficult levels (even with no premium plants) and there is also the wiki.
So I don't really see the point of  theses kind of topics, except for giving you free easy XP ?

Message 3 of 8 (1,235 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Your response is kinda rude in my opinion.

Someone who is here on the EA Forum looking for help is not on Youtube...

I am sure there is duplication just as there is plenty of duplication across the Internet.  Hence why Hints and Tips was created for instance.

I am working on a new level 1 profile so I felt it worthy to pass along a few suggestions to newbies; just some of the more interesting ones.

I am more than halfway thru the original worlds already so there will be a few more 'suggestions' as I deem worthy.

Message 4 of 8 (1,229 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There are usually newbies on reddit looking for tips for their low level ftp plants, perhaps you could start ONE new thread making it clear in the title that you are only using level 1 plants (or put them in the Level 1 mini forum) and are currently mintless until the improvemint event (you're going to need 1,400 mints to get all the powermints, including Enlightenmint).

Good luck with wild west zomboss, someone else has done it with level 1 plants.

Message 5 of 8 (1,224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the positive suggestion MagicDave.  If I have time I will try to put them all together on Reddit.  As my Mama use to say "If you ain't got somethin' good to say them just keep your flap shut !"

Wild West will be a challenge if I choose to go after the Zomboss' ...but then, I already have 200k in coins so I could always just buy my thru via Power Buttons !!  :-)

I will be lucky to have a few hundred Mints for the EVENT...wish I had known sooner so I could have started the new Level 1 profile a few weeks earlier !  I am only interested in a few of the mint anyway for Level 1 since there will be no 'upgrading' the relative strength/features !  In the future I could add more if ever another event arises...with the new BattleZ Seasons who knows what will be for the future.

Put your tin hat back on and become KING again.  Sorry, did not realize I had usurp your position as top poster for this EA Forum !!!!

Message 6 of 8 (1,214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Heavy lies the head with the tinfoil crown👑......

You're on the x10 multiplyer and there's going to be double mints (BRIBE ALERT!📢) in super strEAk wEAk so you only need to win seven of the 10 mint streak rewards to get all 14. I only suggested you put your level 1 walkthroughs in the same place to keep the forum tidy.

I need 400 mints to have the set and i only have 55, i wish i had banked a few of those 100 mint wins when i had my x10 streaks. GGRRRRHHHHHH!!!!!

Still, I've got 4,000 gems from my daily gem tasks saved up, 1,600 gauntlets and over 860k coinz because there's nothing to spend it on except the odd gemium plant and costumes.

Back to the 4x multiplyer i go....

Message 7 of 8 (1,207 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Level 1 plants can not compete in Jade League so I am not collecting mints in that profile...wish I could share between profiles !!

Message 8 of 8 (1,202 Views)