Missing plants in the almanac

by theMLGMassacre

Original Post

Highlighted

Missing plants in the almanac

★★★★★ Newbie

As if it wasn't bad enough that my account was reset and I had maxed out coins and gems and all the plants, now as im trying to unlock everything again I noticed the almanac is missing plants.

You kiw that flower with the dangle thing that zaps zombies and turns them into the free mushrooms. Where can I unlock it. I've been getting upgrades for it but I cant find it anywhere.

And who ever wants to question me maxing everything out, I have youtube videos for proof lol. They reset my account when yo7 had to pay for the upgrades to plants. Makes sense since id have everything immediately. 

Message 1 of 17 (2,887 Views)

Re: Missing plants in the almanac

★★★★★ Expert

@theMLGMassacre Witch Hazel.

You really don't want to upset Witch Hazel.

She normally appears in the store around this time of year in the current lawn of doom event.

If you have missing plants then tap HELP at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report.

A lot of players have been having this problem recently.

A lot of players that upset Witch Hazel have been turned into fumeshrooms, those we don't hear from because fumeshrooms can't use smartphones.

Message 2 of 17 (2,867 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I am missing the spear-mint booster plant (looks like an origami leaf). How can get it?

Message 3 of 17 (2,706 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@flyingANNA11  if you already had it and it's vanished then type HELP at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report.

20210222_181208.jpg
Message 4 of 17 (2,691 Views)

★★ Novice

help

Message 5 of 17 (2,676 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@flyingANNA11 

We do not know what problem is relating to your 'missing' plant.

Did you have this plant before?

If the answer is yes, then you need to click the Help Center to open a Missing Content case as explained by @MAGICDAVESHROOM . 

If the answer is no, then you will just need to wait for it to be available in the future.

EDIT:  I have just noticed @flyingANNA11 actually typed 'Help' as a response to @MAGICDAVESHROOM post in #4.  Shocked    

I think @MAGICDAVESHROOM means you need to tap the HELP CENTER link at the bottom of this page and not type in Help on your next post.

Message 6 of 17 (2,660 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your help! I will do that now. Anna

Message 7 of 17 (2,642 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i have this problem too with parsnip and apple mortar

Message 8 of 17 (2,172 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@tigergrass4 

Then you need to tap HELP at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report.

Message 9 of 17 (2,159 Views)

Champion

@tigergrass4   Just checking if you have purchased the plants and have a copy of the receipts because the help advisor might ask for a proof of purchase as well as your player ID.

Message 10 of 17 (2,148 Views)