Missing peashooter in very first levels?

by LisaTheKitten

Original Post

Missing peashooter in very first levels?

★★★ Newbie

This is more of a bug report since I do not know where I should report this.

I am on an android device, last update for android and the game itself. I recently lost my save file so I made a new one, and I managed to lose the peashooter after day 4 (the level right after the tutorial) I have tried reproducing the glitch, and did it half way.

I first skipped the tutorial, then started level day 4 (in the present) I planted some plants, after hearing ''the zombies are coming'' I closed the game by sliding it out when pressing the task icon on android (force closing it) and came back in the game, the usual stuff happens, loading, the logo appears, but here's a thing I first noticed when going back in my level : the music is gone, but in the settings its at the max. Finished the level, went to Day 1 in egypt, and here's what my game looks like : http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h463/lisak122/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/Screenshot_2014-07-31-11-...

The peashooter is missing! I still have the game file in case you guys would need it to check it out.

Note : the peashooter is also gone from the almanach, which makes me believe the game thinks I never had the plant. Screenshot : http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h463/lisak122/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/Screenshot_2014-07-31-11-...

Note 2 : When I tried reproducing the glitch, the peashooter wasn't gone, but in the pyramid level, its position (first slot) was switched around with the sunflower's (second slot) or I may just be wrong about this one.

Message 1 of 3 (1,938 Views)

Re: Missing peashooter in very first levels?

★★★ Novice

i have the same problem, i do not know how to undo it or if staff can help me since i have an old account and i really don't like looking at a plant i don't have holding 1k seeds.

if staff could help with this, that would be nice.

Message 2 of 3 (725 Views)

Re: Missing peashooter in very first levels?

★★★ Newbie

Same here, peashooter is not showing up on both my inventory or the almanac. I have 57 seeds for peashooter and still don’t have him. Could staff please help.

Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)