Re: Missing pack content

by RogueYumei

Original Post

Missing pack content

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Today I bought this pack via Google play and like all the purchases I have made before I tough I'll receive automatically the thing, but nothing appeared. Next I reset the game and appeared the following images. They are in Portuguese but it's just like I've purchased the item and restore and so the same nothing have been received. 

I have already contact the support but I am still waiting.

Thank you. 

[Removed attachments - CM]

Message 1 of 10 (765 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also put that topic here because in Portugal there are less people and admins online. 

Screenshot_20190823_151927_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.jpg
Screenshot_20190823_160805_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.jpg
Message 2 of 10 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You won't find many admins here either.

Message 3 of 10 (748 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am seeing that to here. An admin is investigating the case I will get this up here until its solved because there could be more people getting the same problem. 

Message 4 of 10 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Henrique_23ml wrote:

I am seeing that to here. An admin is investigating the case I will get this up here until its solved because there could be more people getting the same problem. 

Sure...and it would be nice if you could post the outcome of your case, so people can read the solution to this problem Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There are people having similar problems to you, and we tell them what we told you, contact EA HELP CENTER.

Message 6 of 10 (723 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Little update and still waiting for the pack content...

As you can see I only got the event plant by the points I earn along my progress in the competition. 

Screenshot_20190824_121151_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.jpg
Screenshot_20190824_121214_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.jpg
Message 7 of 10 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Henrique_23ml Good luck! Hope EA Support can sort it out for you soon.
Message 8 of 10 (672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks👍. I hope that so. 

Message 9 of 10 (666 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Henrique_23ml 

Did our Live-Support team figure this out for you? Whenever purchases don't show up right away in our mobile games it's good to first check your Google/Apple purchase history to verify the purchase still isn't pending. If it's showing up as completed/processed, restart your phone/tablet so the game re-syncs with our servers.

If it's not showing up there, only our Live-Support team will be able to pull up your account and help in ensuring purchases make it to your account via their tools to do that.

Click here to contact Live-Support

You'll need to make sure you provide them your Player ID if you've never contacted them before. How do I find that?

Here's how: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-2/find-your-player-id-for-plants-...

Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the purchase. We'll make sure you get it though!

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (562 Views)