Missing items large power pack

by cynfthful206

Original Post

Re: Missing items large power pack

★★ Novice

Hello, yeah I forced closed it,  turned my phone off and on and everything...i play this game on android and IOS but with the different profiles.  They tell me they have done it but I don't see it at all... I'm not sure what to do..

@PowerToss wrote:

@cynfthful206 wrote:

I puchased a large power bundle for all my electric plants .I never received the seeds , I sent screenshots of all my electric plants to show i didn't get them . I cant find a phone number or chat anywhere 

Have you force-closed and reopened PvZ2 after they said they added the seed packets? It is kind of strange that EA Help says they added the content but you didn't receive it.

Message 11 of 15 (272 Views)

★★ Novice

syncing it?? How so?

Message 12 of 15 (272 Views)

★★ Novice

Omg! This is what has been a source of my frustration,  I see the phone times but with no number to call!! 😤🤯🤯🤯🤯... They would say it's resolved but I keep showing screen shots to prove it's not...i don't know what to do

Message 13 of 15 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Could it be that you have multiple profiles like shown in the image below? Maybe they added the stuff to the wrong profile. Also do you have the same player ID on both of your devices? https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-2/find-your-player-id-for-plants-...

Usually EA Help is pretty good when it comes to sorting out such things etc.

20181031_140936.jpg
Message 14 of 15 (197 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@cynfthful206 

I looked for those phone numbers too and i could only find an Australian number so all you can do is fill out another ticket and point out they haven't published their phone numbers.

Message 15 of 15 (189 Views)